Soulus War her Adv Trophy.

Blackmist_FFXI

So i'm just wondering,  Iv'e done Every mission on Hard core and Half of the missions on Hard Core Adv to Speed up the process. -  but  Adv. hero Trophy didn't pop when i finnished my last Hard core Mission - All my missions have eather a medal ( in Adv. hard core, or just Adv)  or a 35k-40k Score w.o a medal -  

besides Re-replaying every mission Again on Adv,. that doesn't have a medal and a slow score (5-10k) but has a Medal on (adv hc) Is there any other option for going about getn this trophy to pop -
I was Trying to get HC and Avd. Poped at the same time xD

solo Adv, HC isn't easy for all these dam "Defend everything" missions

hmmhmm, yeah. I checked for match ID each match before going on to the next, I haven't had a Failed match save in 3 days thankfully - Why im going ham on this 
(wish I Did it back in 2016 when my old group was Crazy about this game) 

Im Re running afew that I think I MIGHT have Not Beat the mission- I.E  The Renagade, Died @ Final Wave, w high score, So it Apears as thou it was Finnished -
Don't like that it gives a recorded score on missions that were failed Lol

I know the Last 4 missions are Good, as they were done on HC/ADV and have medals xD

here's hoping it didn't bug out when trying to Pop 2 at once ( I was honestly hoping it was the archive that needed Adv. As ive done that one SO many times w Farming lore, it's absolute cake. 
And i know  now that if it was a glich, finnishing another mission on adv,. didn't pop it, so i musta missed something
I hope

• Like 1