Trophy will bug if you run too fast

Arumarosu

14 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

For 69 cents US?  No, not really 1f604.png

Lol

2 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

And I suppose you bought Zeroptian Invasion, Peasant Knight, Drowning, and Planet RIX-13 because you read great reviews of them, right?

I made a mistake once to buy cheap and fast plats for 50 bucks in a sale. The games were horrible lol. Never ever again

Edited by LucienNL

3 hours ago, locoporkko said:

I seriously hallucinate with you, who are you to tell people that they have to buy, you play your thing and let others do what they want

You are a bit too sensitive kiddo. And it was a question. I am not telling people what to play. I couldn't care less how people waste their money ?

Edited by LucienNL

• 6 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 8:41 AM, Arumarosu said:

If you run too fast, trophy will bug. At least that is my case.

Simply just stop and let the trophy pop out than run again, or just delete your game save and start it again.

That will fix it.

Just letting everyone know that this is still happening. I ran on the Asia AS game and it caused my trophies to be out of order.

I didn't read this post until I went and got the EU version (to see if anyone else had this problem). In the US and EU versions the trophies popped in order.

Edited by Coexistant

32 minutes ago, Coexistant said:

Just letting everyone know that this is still happening. I ran on the Asia AS game and it caused my trophies to be out of order.

Yesterday, A friend told me "You're so ugly, if it was raining pussy, you'd get hit in the head with a dick."

This happened to me also. Knowing the threshold for each trophy, players should try to dodge chickens until the current points trophy unlocks.

I was getting too many large chickens in quick succession and the game skipped the trophies for 800 and 950.

Edited by Helyx

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This happened to me also. Knowing the threshold for each trophy, players should try to dodge chickens until the current points trophy unlocks.

I was getting too many large chickens in quick succession and the game skipped the trophies for 800 and 950.

I think you are thinking of Chicken on the Road. I think the games are produced by the same people.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...