Final Fantasy VII Remake PSN Avatars Reward

I got my email when I bought the digital version of the game in the Summer sale. I just have the main characters and Sephiroth so far.

Ps. I had played chapter 1 to get the first set of avatars. It wasn't just for getting the digital. Lol.

Edited by MissDreamer
I remembered a bit extra.
  • Like 1

I had to contact support three times before I got an agent that knew what he was doing. His name was Ufuoma and he was very helpful, I got three codes via e-mail after he asked my name, PSN ID and when I obtained the platinum trophy, this essentially confirms that you need the platinum to get one of the packs.

If you get an agent that doesn't give you the codes then keep trying.

Also, I had one agent tell me that this promotion was for the USA and Canada only, this is not true. I cannot confirm if this promotion is available for every single region of the world but I am proof that this is not for the USA and Canada only, all three e-mails that I got were not even in English.

• Like 1

I've noticed some people have this in the UK. What's the method of getting it if you're a gamer from the UK? The only method I can see is @AskPS_UK https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK which looks like a slow process. I can't see a live chat option for us (UK) over here which seems odd for a big company... P.S the link posted above is for the states and doesn't work for us (UK).

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

3 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I've noticed some people have this in the UK. What's the method of getting it if you're a gamer from the UK? The only method I can see is @AskPS_UK https://twitter.com/AskPS_UK which looks like a slow process. I can't see a live chat option for us (UK) over here which seems odd for a big company... P.S the link posted above is for the states and doesn't work for us (UK).

There's no such thing as a Live Chat for Europe. They only have emails and are incompetent.

And it's mostly unusable in the US anyway.

Edited by Lance_87

4 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Well I've been able to live chat with PS support UK the option was there for me today, which was far better for my health than using a phone (I have tinnitus and hyperacusis so phonecalls I try and avoid) was actually surprised the option was there today considering how often it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Just got through to the live chat and all I got were a bunch of excuses. Apparently according to them you have to be opted in to marketing before you unlock any trophies and once you have unlocked them you will be sent a redeem code through email... Anybody here confirm that? Or complete bs?

7 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Just got through to the live chat and all I got were a bunch of excuses. Apparently according to them you have to be opted in to marketing before you unlock any trophies and once you have unlocked them you will be sent a redeem code through email... Anybody here confirm that? Or complete bs?

Yes, I can confirm that you do have to have marketing emails enabled. It was the same thing with the Persona 5 Royal themes and avatars rewards. They made it perfectly clear that you had to be opted into email marketing to receive the codes.

10 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

You could ask them to manually add them if you weren't signed up to the emails if need be (I'm signed up but never get them), always worth a try? All I was asked was for a screenshot showing I had earned trophies in the game, sent them the platinum trophy unlock time/ date stamp and was told they will get back to me via email.

Edited by FrozenLionheart

6 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I did ask them,but they still said that they can't even though i've opted in now. It seems a little unfair to refused a code just because I wasn't opted in to a program at the time.. 

It is especially when they are dropping these 5 months on pretty much from release had these been done day one then they would of had every right to compared but here without warning its not fair, at least I had no hassle with who I spoke with honestly I just wish I got the emails would be a lot less hassle for the support staff, I just went straight in on this one as I'm not giving it 2 weeks when I don't get the emails full stop, which I waited for on god of war, detroit, Persona 5 Royal and such...