Final Fantasy VII Remake PSN Avatars Reward

14 hours ago, SealedCard said:

Exactly, I had to contact the live chat 3 times before someone finally gave me the codes. The first 2 agents also lied to me because one told he could not do anything to help me and the other told me this was for the USA and Canada only (my account is neither from the USA or Canada...lol), just keep trying until you find someone who can actually help.

You may also create a new account and see if it gets an e-mail after you beat Chapter 1, the choice is yours.

Just spoke to them on live chat UK, they didn't straight out hand me the codes, i sent them images of two trophies i earnt : chapter 1 and chapter 18 trophy and will review the case. They still weren't too sure  even though I was telling them that players were receiving them as progress through the game...

47 minutes ago, Amrit316 said:

Just spoke to them on live chat UK, they didn't straight out hand me the codes, i sent them images of two trophies i earnt : chapter 1 and chapter 18 trophy and will review the case. They still weren't too sure  even though I was telling them that players were receiving them as progress through the game...

Live Chat UK? What?

24 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

So you used a US account? That's weird i've tried for weeks and i'm always blocked as soon as i enter the loading screen.

I used my local live chat in the UK. Go to your local PlayStation support website and search digital content and go through options. Then drag down and live chat should be available. Should be there if available in your region.

I have a UK account. 

Edited by Amrit316

4 hours ago, Amrit316 said:

I used my local live chat in the UK. Go to your local PlayStation support website and search digital content and go through options. Then drag down and live chat should be available. Should be there if available in your region.

I have a UK account. 

I see. Well, too bad, doesn't work for me, the live chat used to exist in Italy, but that was many years ago.

Looks like the option for "Share with partners for marketing purposes" to be eligible for the voucher email is available in the US but not in certain countries like mine. Had to phone the PlayStation Support and they told me the option was silently removed some time ago. Well i could only see the one for Sony's products and whatever and i thought everything was enabled. They re-enabled it and told me to wait at least a week for those damn codes... this is ridiculous, why would they remove options like this? Sony seriously loves going one step forward and two steps back...

Edited by Lance_87

33 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Looks like the option for "Share with partners for marketing purposes" to be eligible for the voucher email is available in the US but not in certain countries like mine. Had to phone the PlayStation Support and they told me the option was silently removed some time ago. Well i could only see the one for Sony's products and whatever and i thought everything was enabled. They re-enabled it and told me to wait at least a week for those damn codes... this is ridiculous, why would they remove options like this? Sony seriously loves going one step forward and two steps back...

Is it something you re-enabled or sony did?

On 04/09/2020 at 3:12 PM, den-69 said:

I have the platinum and haven't had anything so this isn't the case lol and I have the marketing options on etc

This might be a recent thing that was rolled out. If you play act one on a different account you'll probably get it. If not you can try the messaging option. 

After contacting my local support by e-mail last wednesday, I got an answer. Exactly the one I was expecting to read.

We are technical support, we have no informations about this. Sorry, we can't help you this time.

If you have any question, please contact us again by mail or phone (don't forget to remind us your reference ticket XXXX), our team will be glad to help you.

Of course, the person who answered me didn't gave me any mail or phone number, but I managed to find a phone number I'll call later this week.

After reading Amrit316's post about Livechat available for UK, I managed to find this too on UK support website, sadly there is no such thing for my country.

Edited by FinalFan

1 hour ago, Squarevii87 said:

I played the first chapter yesterday on my second account and today they sent me email with the codes i used them on my basic account and it worked1f604.png

How long have you been waiting and in which country is your 2nd account? I did 2nd account in Canada, played first chapter on Friday and still i don't have email.

Just now, dekarish said:

How long have you been waiting and in which country is your 2nd account? I did 2nd account in Canada, played first chapter on Friday and still i don't have email.

About 20 hours,my second account is from England

I don't know why they haven't send you yet,maybe i was lucky 

Patience 

46 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

About 20 hours,my second account is from England

I don't know why they haven't send you yet,maybe i was lucky 

Patience 

That's weird because the secondary account I played this on again was a UK account.. Which I beat chapter 1 last thursday 3/9/20 yet I haven't received an email...

Just got a mail from Sony right now, they didn´t give me a code, they just unlock the 21 avatars on my account.

I´m from Spain, i will call Sony again to unlock it on my old account than i also have the plat.

The first time i call them, send me a tutorial to sync the trophies xD and the second time the unlock the avatars on my account.

So guys from Europe just keep calling Sony and u will have it ^^

3G1oAEX.jpg

Edited by Taliak14
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

Wait, they helped you via email? Here in Italy i was forced to phone them (and waste a huge chunk of my phone credit) because they couldn't help me via email.

Anyway, i would edit that image again, you deleted your name and case number but they're both still visible.

Nope, i phone them 2 times and thats the mail i got telling me than i have the avatars on my account. Its free to call the here btw. 

After my phone call from yesterday (luckily, I almost had no waiting time, while calling around 5:30pm at my work ?) the person who answered me told me that this should be okay for both US and Europe, he checked my account (and asked me several informations to confirm my identity) and saw I earned the :platinum: for the game. Then, just before ending our conversation, he sent my an e-mail containing a link for me to upload screenshots proving I got the :platinum: with my account. I uploaded the screenshots 24 hours ago, and got another mail today confirming they received my files.

I'm waiting for their final answer now.

Another note, I managed to enable promotional stuff / mails by myself while connecting on my Sony main account (not PSN, I really mean sony ➡️ https://www.sony.fr/mysony/login/authenticate )

It worked, as I received yesterday a mail related to Sony's Xperia smartphones (an announcement stated for Sept 17th on their YT channel).

And the guy from the support team also saw I had those mail notifications activated (while it was never activated before because my account is too old, created in july 2012 ?).

Hello! I'm from the UK. I was wondering how long people who had sent off proof of a platinum trophy got a response? I phoned them on the 2nd September and sent my proof on the same day, didn't get confirmation they had received the proof until the 5th and nothing since. I have phoned again since and they said they will be in contact as soon as possible but I was wondering if I should contact them again since it has almost been two weeks? I don't want to bother them if this is the usual waiting time. 
P.s I did have the email promotion thing ticked at the time of getting the trophy.