Post your Fall Guys clips!

ThatMuttGuy

• 2 weeks later...

I have this 4 min video that I think is really fun with this edit

And this other with 5 min

I should have posted this here,but I thought I could help some guys talking about some specific stuff that happens whit the exploit and is showed on the video,but 90% of the thread was about it's title....

And btw where are the other funny clips?

I love to see fall guys memes and I hope more people keep posting funny fall guys stuff :)

• Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 0:29 PM, TheGameCapsule said:

The universe when you are in a 4 win streak haha

On 9/9/2020 at 5:26 PM, VirtualNight said:

Imagine losing a streak because your grab on the crown does not want to register (at least it did eventually)

The game "handcaped" you so others can have a chance to win,as you are a extremely skilled player with a lot of ultra rares...just kidding

But talking seriously,this happened in the recent days?

Cuz this was a bug on the beginning of the game that  screwed a lot of people I thought that had fixed

On 8/30/2020 at 1:17 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

If anything cool/whacky/funny happens, I want to see it! I will kick the thread off with a 3-way tie on Hex-A-Gone. 

I couldn't make it past one minute in. Watching you jump from hex to hex is boring asf.

On 9/12/2020 at 3:09 AM, AmazingNoeder said:

The universe when you are in a 4 win streak haha

The game "handcaped" you so others can have a chance to win,as you are a extremely skilled player with a lot of ultra rares...just kidding

But talking seriously,this happened in the recent days?

Cuz this was a bug on the beginning of the game that  screwed a lot of people I thought that had fixed

Haha I was spectating you when that happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Won a round in Fall Mountain finally around Halloween after starting in the way back would be nice if this happened a bit more often

Also just got my 20th episode win since I just got the trophy for was kind of curious on how close I was to that would be nice if this game had a stat tracker since I wouldn't mind knowing how many 1st place wins I had either I do have more than 20 I know that much anyway.
 Won a few rounds in Hex-a-gone this season surprisingly. 

I leave a few clips of my incredible luck (I'm sorry for anyone dealing with this during a streak).

Spoiler

Facing the Perfect Match variation for the first time.

Spoiler

I still can't believe this happened for real.

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple more before Season 4 drops

Got launched pretty high here in Snowball Survival 
Not sure what Sonic was doing here

Might just be me, but lately in some of the race rounds like The Whirlygig, Big Fans and Sea Saw, Knight Fever been finding it more fun hanging around at the beginning of the level and watch some of the other players rather than focusing on qualifying. 

If anyone is doing Squad show with random players might want to think twice about, since I had this person here on mine doing nothing for three rounds I would have rather gotten stuck with a bad player than somebody not moving at all.

And this was probably my biggest Fruit Chute fail in quite sometime

• 4 weeks later...

Today I played the Roll Call event, and for some reason two players (Likely friends) tried to sabotage me and grab me out from the very beginning, not sure why, so I had to run away from them all the time: I was able to survive after them, and then I went to on to win the whole show, I hope they kept watching me after they got eliminated ? Probably one of my proudest wins

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...