Epic Fall Ball Cup Win

Spoiler

9 round Hexagone Squad Win

Spoiler

Weird Block Party Glitch

Spoiler

And Some Squad Show Jinx BS

Spoiler

I also did upload my first time completing Slimescraper think I do got the hang of that level now so I can probably complete it fairly regular or at least as much as regular slime climb

• 3 weeks later...

I spent the afternoon playing with a PSN Friend the Slam Dunk Show, we made it to the final several times but we didn't win once.

Then we said "Just one more game", we reached the final again, and we ended up being the last two remaining players chasing the victory, and we were also wearing the same skin, I loved that ? Best way to finish the session

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did not think I was going to survive this Jump Showdown Match in Squads here

managed to meet up with a couple of other people in the finals in a group that I play with
 Maybe Fall Guys doesn't have as many players now, but seem to run into quite a few people on my friends list in the game.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

First Episode Win on Squad Duos

And 60th Episode Win on Main Show

40 more wins to go until I hit 100
Current Goals for Fall Guys
Reach 100 Crowns
Reach 100 Episode Wins
Win on Lost Temple at least once
 And finish Lily Leapers by bouncing all the way to the end(I've gotten pretty far doing this a couple times think it might be possible to do)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recorded getting Squad Goals and Ultimate Fall Guy (Platinum) Trophies. I am from Australia but had to play Squads in Europe server because it was a ghost town in Australia server. High ping but I was super lucky to get the win and finally get the 100% It was my 100th Platinum Trophy milestone. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got quite a few here
In Big Shots two people tried to double Team on Someone in my Squad that they failed was pretty epi

Spoiler

And Slimb Climb managed to finish with the Pegwin

Spoiler

And a pretty epic round on Roll off here got to the finals with someone on my friends list on the other Squad
Even if it had ended in a loss still kind of fun to end up in the finals with someone on your friends list.

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

I have over 400h in the game so far, I will share some more clips I captured in all this time.

"Infallible? not today tyvm".

Spoiler

#prostratz

Spoiler

I think this is a pretty good spot in team tail tag, although it takes a bit of practice to understand how to get there (through jump then dive).

Spoiler

Another good spot for team tail tag... actually no, better not do that, nowadays you would be reported for doing that.

Spoiler

Heavily carrying a random team.

Spoiler

This variation of slime climb should be nerfed a bit probably.

Spoiler

#ultimateprostratz. This one had made quite mad the "victim" who tried to sabotate me in 2 different shows as well, but actually I won both of them anyway.

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

Today I decided to play a bit of Fall Guys to relax after work... And guess what? I got five wins in a row ? This is not the first time I manage to do that but finally I did not forget to record at the end of the session, since I wanted to keep it to rewatch it in the future. In two occasions in the past few months it also happened that I was going to remember to record at the end but... I lost at the fifth final after four wins ??‍♀️ But this time, as I was remembering, I did not let the tension beat me and I beat my last opponent after a cool Roll Off final to get my fifth win in a row. I love Fall Guys and I play it almost every day since over a year, it's without a doubt my favourite game and I am so happy about that feat I achieved, I really wanted to share it ?

https://youtu.be/JL7n89FaCII

First win: Thin Ice Xtreme Squads (Unfortunately it got cut off and only the celebration is shown) 0:00
Second win: Lost Temple 12:28
Third win: Roll Off 29:36
Fourth win: Hex-A-Gone 45:13
Fifth win: Roll Off 58:55