Earn Kudos but doesn't lose streak

AmazingNoeder

Well I saw some man @samuel_hsc saying that he gained kudos but didn't loses his streak and won the Trophy,this would be really helpful some times,but the question is,how rare is this?

Or maybe this isn't even rare ,but sometimes when you gain kudos you didn't lose your strike and started playing the rackless way as you think you lose.

I got the "Eliminate" on my screen 2 times and my kudos didn't go up,and I quit within 4 sec left on football and they did.

So I want you guys to share your experience and most important if the Samuel case happened to you to,I don't think this possible happened only with him.

• Like 1

what i think is, that the servers arent on time sometimes. so you get eliminated, get the kuros not directly after leaving the game and when you left a game where it fell safe for you, you received the missing kudos from the match before you should have received some. thats how i think it happens to me most of the time.

I lose my streak a lot of time. I do not have the trophy right now. But most of the people said when you get kudos you loose your streak.

Here how I loose my streak most of the time, get Kudos but I left right in time.

So I don't know how to get this trophy... and I'm really tired to play those minigames again and again.

In my experience and having a team mate confirm, if you leave too close to becoming eliminated the servers don't register this in time and you still count as 'eliminated'. I had left a game with too little time left (kudos went up) and my teammate who made it through to the next round said that i still appeared on the end of round screen as eliminated.

It is safer to leave with 3 or 4 seconds left on the clock. Block party in particular is one of the rounds I always left immediately when on a streak. No time to recover and doesnt leave enough time to safely quit out.

There may also be other reasons why kudos are awarded, I have a couple theories on this but I was so focused on going for my trophy that I didnt try to investigate these any further.

Well,

I unfortunally have to say that:
When you win kudos eu lose your win streak.

Of course you won the episode it dosen't apply. If you just leave the game and win some kudos, bad news, you lose your win streak.

This happened to me today. 4 wins in a row and got a horrible team. I leave the game and get some kudos. I won the next episode and didn't get the trophy.

I read some reports that some players have the same issue.
My advice: If you're trying to get the Infallible trophy using the exploit, mark on a paper the total amount of kudos do you have.
If you leave the game and the ammount still the same, good: You don't have lost your winstreak. If you won... restart from 0. :/

• Like 2

I got kudos twice while going for trophy. I dunno if this makes any sense but Im starting to think that you get kudos if you quit while your character is rolling in the ground. I got kudos once in block party just like the video above, the wall was pushing me when I was downed, I knew there was no way to recover so I left while I was still above the platform. Kudos went up

The same happened in jump showndown. The pole was pushing me while I was downed, left with my character was still in the platform and still points went up.

Btw, everything worked just fine everytime I left when I was falling, about to touch the mud. So I guess you dont need to leave 5 seconds before you fall.

The main question is how possible is to earn Kudos and don't lose streak,I can't believe Samuel is the chosen one in the world to get this,by the logic is impossible as if you earn is from the match you didn't won,so it counts,but logic isn't accurate in this game as I already get eliminate on the screen twice for a millisecond before quit and didn't get kudos and at the same time quit a within 4 or more sec and get kudos

But as I see it's unlikely that other will appear with the same miracle

6 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

The main question is how possible is to earn Kudos and don't lose streak,I can't believe Samuel is the chosen one in the world to get this,by the logic is impossible as if you earn is from the match you didn't won,so it counts,but logic isn't accurate in this game as I already get eliminate on the screen twice for a millisecond before quit and didn't get kudos and at the same time quit a within 4 or more sec and get kudos

But as I see it's unlikely that other will appear with the same miracle

Agree. Dont be hopeful that can happen to you, honestly.

I got the trophy yesterday, the timing wasnt too hard or I got lucky, got eliminate several times (2 in jump showdown) and got away in all of them without get kudos.

If your kudos go up you screwed up your streak, no matter what. The server registered the loss already, so my advice is to skip all the risk minigames that have a very unpredictable ending or a very small window to quit the game. It may take longer to get the trophy, but you have more chance to achieve it later on.

Try to master slime climb, do teamgames that you can quit on time if it gets risky, and get good in races and finals (obvious). That's your ticket to the trophy, even more with a team.

After alot of effort I also managed to get it, so don't feel bad and try to continue and get even better!

Well I did mine yestetday done everything solo,I never felt so angry in my hole life after losing a 4 win streak after 3 hours on it,quiting everything and then I lose in the first round in a minigame I come first or at least top 10 90% of the time 

This video shows the end of my suffering on this game 

I guess will still be a mystery if there's a way of the kudos go up and we don't lose streak

• Like 4

On 8/31/2020 at 6:09 PM, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

In my experience and having a team mate confirm, if you leave too close to becoming eliminated the servers don't register this in time and you still count as 'eliminated'. I had left a game with too little time left (kudos went up) and my teammate who made it through to the next round said that i still appeared on the end of round screen as eliminated.

It is safer to leave with 3 or 4 seconds left on the clock. Block party in particular is one of the rounds I always left immediately when on a streak. No time to recover and doesnt leave enough time to safely quit out.

There may also be other reasons why kudos are awarded, I have a couple theories on this but I was so focused on going for my trophy that I didnt try to investigate these any further.

You are absolutely right. Your post helped me to finally come to this realization. I thought the awarded kudos was totally random previously, but it is not just as you said. This made Infallible much less frustrating. Just quitting about 5-10 seconds left if my victory was not 100% certain did the trick for me.

I didn't see this post earlier. I unlocked the trophy some weeks ago and I can assure you that I have earned some kudos by quitting in the middle of my trophy streak. I've always taken screenshots after I earned a crown, so I'm sure the kudos went up. I don't know if they were from a match before the streak began and only registered in the middle of the streak, but that's what happened to me. 

Edited by samuel_hsc

2 hours ago, samuel_hsc said:

I didn't see this post earlier. I unlocked the trophy some weeks ago and I can assure you that I have earned some kudos by quitting in the middle of my trophy streak. I've always taken screenshots after I earned a crown, so I'm sure the kudos went up. I don't know if they were from a match before the streak began and only registered in the middle of the streak, but that's what happened to me. 

Well I don't know if you were luck or if was from a match played long agoo,or there is some specific way to earn Kudos and don't lose streak,the only way to know is seeing others with the same report but I don't think this will happen, this could be useful as losing a 4 win streak can hurt more than we think