Trophy Thoughts

I guess it made more sense for them  to put an image of a group of balls for the Juggler trophy than what we had originally. :giggle:

So, the total amount of points needed to be reduced for the upcoming (next year) dlc.

Still waiting to have more news about the Fate Edition announced some weeks ago.

Hmm, It seems there is no physical edition for that one.

Wait, just checked, not even on psn store???

Microsoft has it on sale at this moment if anyone is interested, 50 instead of $55.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-fate-edition/9n0j1qqzqv83?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

26 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

So is it a port or a remake?

At this moment there is a big controversy, according to THQ Nordic the game wasn't just retouched but they uploaded a trailer 2 days ago, for me it looks almost the same as the original.

Some people see improvements, others do not.

Yes, it's just a trailer, but as many has pointed out, if THQ would have something to show they had to do it already. Were are just ten days before release.

Edited by GoldenShaka

Just now, EIdain said:

And there's still no page for it on the PSN store (at least in my region anyway).

Exactly, mine (US) neither, it seems very weird, I mean, I'm just going to get a physical copy but unless I'm wrong  all Mafia games were in the store many weeks before release.

17 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

I literally see no difference, looks like a port, not a remaster. Hmmm...

I'm actually disappointed, one of the main reason to re purchase the game was that they could add textures to armor sets, it seems there's basically nothing, I really want to be wrong :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

I've never played this game but I bought it on PS3 a few years ago. I've heard this is similar to that Xbox game series Fable in which you get to choose if you are good or evil and stuff like that. Is this true?

While i've never played fable for what i know the comparison is due the game design. Story is nice but not amazing, your bad or good actions have immediate repercussions, i don't recall big impact because of your actions at the end of the story, side quests are mostly boring but the combat is entertaining and you can try any class resetting your current one. so you can be 100% mage, warrior or rogue, the mix of two or the hybrid of all 3.