Trophy Thoughts

32 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

@Siriodorione

you can complete the DLC after you finish the game on Hard if you like...it's not necessary to complete the DLC first to get the Beat the game on Hard difficulty trophy

I see. My intention was to play after finishing the game so that the difficulty could be lowered. It 's true that it is not difficult but I would prefer at least those to me more in peace xD

9 hours ago, Siriodorione said:

For the trophy to finish it on hard difficulty does it take into account the DLC? Or does it come out after the final boss?

Dlc has no difficulty requirements. I finished the story on hard and then dropped it to easy and breezed through the DLCs.

I'd suggest if you are trying to keep 100%, maintain a save file with your hard mode completion separate JUST INCASE the new DLC they haven't released it requires a certain difficulty. 

3 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Dlc has no difficulty requirements. I finished the story on hard and then dropped it to easy and breezed through the DLCs.

I'd suggest if you are trying to keep 100%, maintain a save file with your hard mode completion separate JUST INCASE the new DLC they haven't released it requires a certain difficulty. 

It was already my intention to save to a separate file before starting the DLC. There are missable trophies in both DLCs, so I would have done that to be able to start them again, just in case :)

4 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I did this, but I'm still not sure the game tracks difficulty uniquely per save file. It seemed more like any options setting change would affect all your saves. 

Edited by bikeman223

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

I did this, but I'm still not sure the game tracks difficulty uniquely per save file. It seemed more like any options setting change would affect all your saves. 

You have to lower the difficulty after finishing the main storyline that unlocks the trophy right? Then once the trophy comes out you can lower the difficulty and do the DLC.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, bikeman223 said:

I uninstalled after I finished since my hdd is at its wits end nowadays, but I can reinstall and double check to confirm if thats the case or not