National Trophy Hunting Day R4

Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?

• Yes, I want to participate and have a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing

This poll is closed to new votes

Ah yes. Two days before Genshin Impact comes out and I lose all semblance of life to that game. Time to grab the broom and sweep out some of these totally-admirable-not-ezpz-I-might-be-lying games. 

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Goal:

So, what the endgame here? Ah, it's quite simply really. For every "goal" we hit as a group total, I will give out 1 $25 U.S. PSN card (4 cards MAX).

100 trophies total = 1 PSN card

1000 trophies total = 2 PSN cards

3,015 trophies total = 3 PSN cards (the previous record)

10,000+ trophies total = 4 PSN cards

There we go. Surly this will help the promo going on here. 

Vote in the damn poll people. Reeeeee.

Also hah. I made my account after the acceptable date. I'm off count duty! Hah! :P

@Froopy the Pogfish Bless your bot once more. :worrylove: 

Edited by Sword
  • Like 2

I cleaned up the FAQ. Forum software is being finicky and not saving my progress from last night. Should be good? Cut off for prizes is 8/1/2020, not 2019. We will also most likely not need to count unless as a last resort, but I think the bot can handle it.

Anyways, great to see some familiar faces (and new ones) and hope we can reach 100 participants this year.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I already have something similar to this. I have a platinum day. November 13th. I don't trophy hunt very much anymore, but when I do, I always leave a super easy trophy for last, for each game I'm going to platinum. Then on November 13th, I get all those platinums in one day.

I only started doing this back in 2016 though. but November 13th 2016, i earned 16 Platinum trophies.

There are a few exception to this though. Online servers shutting down, so had to platinum a game, or wanted to be one of the first ones to platinum a game. So there are 3 or 4 games I earned the platinum for outside of Nov. 13th.

This year, I think I'm only going to have 2, maybe 3 platinums. Like i said, I don't hunt very much anymore lol

Been looking forward to this. Last year's event was fun, and I'm sure this one is no exception. I'll try to get as much as I possibly can, maybe beat last year's record too. Btw I got 100 trophies last year which should get me into the 100 trophy club as well. 

Screenshot-20200831-211624.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, W571WE said:

Been looking forward to this. Last year's event was fun, and I'm sure this one is no exception. I'll try to get as much as I possibly can, maybe beat last year's record too. Btw I got 100 trophies last year which should get me into the 100 trophy club as well. 

Screenshot-20200831-211624.jpg

Updated. My apologies! I did lose a bit of data from my excel it seems, so if I'm missing anyone else. Let me know! :D

Also, welcome back!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I changed my mind, but can't figure out how to change my vote. Can I still sign up as a participant?

Do you want to be in the drawing or no?

5 minutes ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Missed me. I got 127 last time.

Thanks. According to my spreadsheet, I'm missing about 400-ish trophies worth from last year. You and @W571WE fixed half of the total. Thanks!

• Like 1