National Trophy Hunting Day R4

Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?

• Yes, I want to participate and have a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The winners are in! I had someone once told me that the only thing they didn't like about the event was that I didn't draw their name.

Therefore, I recruited @eigen-space to assist so no one could be upset that I didn't draw there name. Don't be upset at Eigen though, blame RNGsus

With that being said, the winners are:

68 - @Squirlruler

55 - @mrsoy89

85 - @Froopy the Pogfish

24 - @platinumplayer12 

You'll see a code being dropped in your PMs here shortly. Congrats again and thanks for joining! I decided to go ahead and give away 4 instead of 3 because you guys deserved it.

I'll leave the thread open for suggestions, feedback, or support and close in a week. I will also update the OP this week with the new top 10 and the new 100 club for everyone's viewing pleasure.

Wow, thank you! Hunting trophies is always fun :D thank you for hosting!

• Like 2

Congrats to the 4 winners (damn! It's raining codes!), and thank you to all the ones who were involved in this super fun event! :D

@Beyondthegrave07 I am so angry at you right now, how did someone you chose didn't draw my name??!! Haha just kidding! I loved the event and how enthusiastic and nice everybody was here. A great, competition-free event which meant to unite us all as a community. Keep up the good ideas! :)

• Like 2