National Trophy Hunting Day R4

Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?

• Yes, I want to participate and have a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Anyways, it starts at the specific time. Logistically, it's too difficult to track everyone's timezones individually.

Roger that, setting an alarm at 4AM or whatevs...

Also, how does the Discord bot work? Do we have to do something or is it all automated?

22 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Roger that, setting an alarm at 4AM or whatevs...

Also, how does the Discord bot work? Do we have to do something or is it all automated?

Done automatically. Essentially, I'll give him a list of people and he'll manually add them to pull information from the site or PSN. Nothing needed on your end! :)

I made it a lot easier to view the countdowns. Hopefully, it'll help with any confusion on when the start of it is. Thanks @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko for the assistance with this. 

24 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You mean I don't have to take off my shoes to count to 20 any more!?

I mean, you can... You can even grab a friend and use their toes to count too. It's just not needed this time around. It should save everyone (myself and anyone else that normally helps count the totals) a lot of headaches and make the end process of this a bit smoother. 

I should've said this earlier too, but everyone has 2 more weeks to sign up.That reminds me that I need to check some old save files to see if I can quickly do the Disgaea D2 DLC (If I still have my Flonne, everything is getting one-shotted in those DLCs, Haha).

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I also have some exciting news. @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko is going to run some stats for us after the event is over for those who are stat nerds like myself. If you have some ideas for some interesting stats you want to see, feel free to post it here. For instance, we are planning to show how many trophies were earned each hour of the day, # of plats, golds, silvers, and bronzes earned, graphics with rarities, etc. If you personally want to see a specific stat, let us know and we'll see if we can make it happen! :)

I think it could be neat to see a breakdown of trophies earned by game.  That doesn't need to be further broken down by gold, silver, bronze, etc. but it could be neat to see what games people played and which games contributed the most trophies.  Also wonder if there could be a way to break it down by platform and see how many trophies were earned on PS3, PS4 and Vita.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I think it could be neat to see a breakdown of trophies earned by game.  That doesn't need to be further broken down by gold, silver, bronze, etc. but it could be neat to see what games people played and which games contributed the most trophies.  Also wonder if there could be a way to break it down by platform and see how many trophies were earned on PS3, PS4 and Vita.

I do know we were already planning to see who played the most games earning trophies (for example, I earn 78 trophies across 6 games, you earned 43 across 16) so I don't think this is terribly far-fetched to do! ;)

11 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

how I win I just came because it said I can win a gift card.

Did you read the first post?

Anyways, i just booked myself for charity event with the MLA for my district on the 26th as "i didnt have anything else going on that day"...bit then i remember about this event ☹

Oh well it is just 3 hours and for a good cause.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Did you read the first post?

Anyways, i just booked myself for charity event with the MLA for my district on the 26th as "i didnt have anything else going on that day"...bit then i remember about this event 2639.png

Oh well it is just 3 hours and for a good cause.

I think it was last year I ran a charity race to help raise money for people with cancer in my community and still had plenty of time to game. If it's for a good cause, I don't blame you at all! :P

I got nothing planned this year though, and I'm still not sure if I will beat last year.

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think it was last year I ran a charity race to help raise money for people with cancer in my community and still had plenty of time to game. If it's for a good cause, I don't blame you at all! :P

I got nothing planned this year though, and I'm still not sure if I will beat last year.

Yes, i am definitely going to still do the charity event. It will also help us next year get involved with more political events helping us to reach more people ?

But it just reminds me of when my sister and i had planned to watch the whole LOTR extended trilogy and our mom decided that day was a good day to clean the turtle tank ?

• Like 2

Sure, let me join. Need some excuse to pull myself away from FFXIV for a day and Dragon Quest Builders 2 is threatening to file divorce. xD

Oh, and I don't care if I don't qualify for the drawing, I just want to be here to try to kick my arse and get some more trophies and platinums before October, I've spent over a week without a trophy thanks to FFXIV. ;)

Edited by CJ-Olly6
  • Like 3

I really need to re-read the stuff on the opening post. I thought that the fourth Thursday in September was National Fishing and Hunting Day. Unfortunately, I will have to do my trophy grinding in the morning as I go to church on Saturday evening, but I will do my best.

• Like 1