National Trophy Hunting Day R4

Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?

• Yes, I want to participate and have a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok my final update because my ps4 froze and that was it probably telling me to watch a movie or something...

-Vita-

King Oddball 3 (Addictive)

Furmins 1

Kung Fu Rabbit 4

Type:Rider 5 (Fun game I plan to platinum!)

Severed 1

Dokuro 2 (Charming!)

Without Escape 13 (Great short point and click game for Sept/October!)

-Ps3-

The Bridge 2

Brothers 4 (I need to sync the ps3, I plan to finish this game sometime)

-Ps4-

Fall Guys 5 (I did not enjoy this game at all...)

Hardware Rivals 2 (I hated! this game)

Asemblance 7 (This was good! Gonna try to get that platinum one day!)

-PSVR-

Surgeon Simulator 18 (So much fun, more playing required)

The Playroom VR 8 (So much fun, looks so damn good too)

I got to play so many games I would have A never, or B not played for a long time. This made me play the games I have that were in the backlog, but are so charming and others that were just fun and others I want to plat! ....and some I know never to touch again...

All because of this event <3! So ty again for another great year!

75 Trophies Total!

A nice even 3/4 of a 100!

Gives me something to shoot for next year, a total of 100+

Great job everyone! Knock the last hour out of the park!

• Like 1

Ended up deciding to stick with just two POWGI games rather than holding off on further plats since I hit 174 and am not ready to pop #175 yet.

So in total I got 66 trophies.  64 from two POWGI games and two from Hajimari no Kiseki because I finally got all the treasure chests and wrapped up all the missions and only have the 1500 battles and level 15 MQ left for the plat.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

Final Update:

Blind Men Vita NA: 13

Awesome Pea 2 Vita NA: 6

Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet NA Vita: 13

Syrup and the Ultumate Sweet EU PS4: 13

Blind Men EU PS4: 13

Rush Rover EU PS4: 13

Knightin+ EU PS4: 16

Road Bustle EU: 22

Norman Great Illusion Vita: 8

Gun Crazy: 11

Vasillis: 21

Total: 149 Trophies

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Man, that was exhausting. My total count came up to 444, plus I was finally able to get Ghost of Tsushima locked in as my 550th platinum milestone.

You did far better than I did. Had I not had to go to church, I might have knocked out maybe two more games. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJ-Olly6 said:

You did far better than I did. Had I not had to go to church, I might have knocked out maybe two more games. :)

The plan was to play for 20-22 hours, making it an all day marathon. But, I missed 8 hours to sleep, then had to help a friend move some furniture into her new home. All in all, I suppose I got about 13 hours of play time (minus snack breaks, smoke breaks, potty breaks, etc).

• Like 1

Coming in with a respectable 46 trophies. I was gonna do a bunch of easy game but then I got sucked into playing Bioshock and then realized ive never played the Minerva's Den DLC. Also I had to take a break to mow the lawn at my office before it started raining.

So not the biggest number, but one I can be happy with.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 3

10T Dead Synchronicity
  4T N.E.R.O.
31T Monster Jam: Crush It! :platinum:
  5T WRC 2
  2T Rayman Legends (PS4) :platinum:
27T Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta :platinum:
13T Truth or Lies 1f4af.png

Total: 92 trophies

Used the last 75 minutes to unlocked 10 more trophies, but ends with 8 trophies short on the glory 100.

Thank you for this event!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Ggs everyone. If I didn't suck at 8-bit Celeste, maybe I could've squeezed out one more. 

I'm going to give the rest of the weekend to sync, verify a few counts and hopefully, have the final numbers on Monday.

I was really blown away by the effort today. I'm surprised so many people really challenged themselves and just went for the kill. Lol. I think these challenges are good for trophy hunters and hope that everyone had fun with their trophy purge. I don't even need to see the final numbers, but I know it's a new record, undoubtedly.

Yes we certainly have some new record numbers thanks to all the participants :yay::yay:.

Also can't wait to do some Event!Research on the data @Froopy the Pogfish:whip:.

2 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10021-red-bow/5-rock-a-bye-baby

That one.

Anyways, I'm done for this event, as it's hitting 3.30 AM where I live. Only played two games, both were absolute shite, especially Wheelman. Still managed 40 trophies. Good thing I didn't enter the raffle though, I don't want to take away from the high-scorers this time, not least of which @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko.

Good luck everybody, and good night.

But there was still a timeframe of 2h30min you could have used for trophies and games :jaymon:Your decision was probably the more responsible though… I'm feeling dead tired.

25 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The plan was to play for 20-22 hours, making it an all day marathon. But, I missed 8 hours to sleep, then had to help a friend move some furniture into her new home. All in all, I suppose I got about 13 hours of play time (minus snack breaks, smoke breaks, potty breaks, etc).

I must say I had a similar plan but felt asleep in the first 4 hours. Oh well at least I can play my vita while eating, moving around the house, and things like that. Because if you don't then all those small breaks add up to a big time-you-aren't-earning-trophies gap.

Whew, that was quite the day. Time for sleep now, nighties everyone (so sleepy) . 

Neko.O

• Like 3

18 was my grand total:

11 from Virginia

2 from FFVII

5 from Sparkle 2

An improvement from my total of 15 trophies last year. Woo hoo! Would have liked to contribute more, but life and adulting and stuff, ya know.

I earned another two trophies in Virginia, including the platinum, but unfortunately those last two were after midnight.

• Like 2