National Trophy Hunting Day R4

Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in national (trophy) hunting day on September 26th?

• Yes, I want to participate and have a chance at a U.S. PSN card
    • No thanks. Best of luck with the event!!!
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, bbaauuiiss97 said:

Now I've stayed up for 24 hours and all I've done besides eat is hunt trophies haha, I managed to earn a total of 728 trophies today CX

Really fun taking part in this ^^ it's been a long day and I'm ready to just collapse and have myself some well deserved beauty sleep ?

Thats incredible, 728 ? i salute you!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Helyx said:

The plan was to play for 20-22 hours, making it an all day marathon. But, I missed 8 hours to sleep, then had to help a friend move some furniture into her new home.

Well, your friends and family always take #1 priority in your life, so don't worry about it. Also, sleep is vitally important. I've been sleeping a lot more than 10 years ago, which shows because I'm entering middle age. :(

(Not going to judge your smoking habits. I understand it's hard to quit an addiction that could kill you. I need to quit eating so much, I was told I had to lose weight.)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

Thats incredible, 728 ? i salute you!

Yeah, talk about setting the bar high! I was surprised when my trophy count barely beat out your tally from last year (I didn't plan or attempt to purposefully dethrone you). Now, we all have a new top dog to chase for Round 5 in 2021!

• Like 2

I MAY have misspelled a name or two when submitting them for the bot (oops), so we'll need a little time to clean up a few mistakes. HOWEVER, this is a lot easier and quicker than counting them manually. Haha.

Hope to have the grand total later today, but I'll keep you all updated! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I MAY have misspelled a name or two when submitting them for the bot (oops), so we'll need a little time to clean up a few mistakes. HOWEVER, this is a lot easier and quicker than counting them manually. Haha.

Hope to have the grand total later today, but I'll keep you all updated! 

I have acquired some top-secret info regarding the total amount. Let's hope the CIA won't find me in time.

Spoiler

We got more than 42 trophies combined

• Like 4