NG+?

Sea_Dragon777

7 hours ago, Carol said:

I don’t mind that NG+ is added, but, honestly, I prefer no NG+ trophies. For me, the objective of NG+ should be to become fully upgraded, when it’s not possible to do that in one playthrough. However, in GoT it’s very easy to find materials and to acquire skill points. I already upgraded all my equipment, several armors and got plenty of skills. I will play the game again one day if I ever feel like it, but please don’t force me to do this just for a trophy. This a recent trend that I don’t like (Days Gone, Far Cry 5...).  I would much prefer a nice set of online trophies, when the co-op mode comes out (and I am really looking forward to it).

This.

• Like 3

No NG+ trophies. All of the NG+ trophies for these modern AAA games are fucking lazy. I'd rather not sit through an entire story skipping a whole bunch of cutscenes, especially when Marvel's Spider-Man didn't even have an automatically skip cutscenes option (which should be available once you beat the game the first time around).

As for the multiplayer co-op, there's a 100 percent I won't get. My poor internet connection can't handle modern gaming sadly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In NG+ wouldn't you just bean Khan on the bridge and it would be over?

I know they didn't program it that way, because I've seen video of people doing this task and beating him in the first fight. But it would be a whole lot more obvious if you go into it at full strength. Which they probably don't want unless they add an alternate cutscene.

Edited by MaximusDM

Honestly, I wouldn't mind a trophy for new game plus.  

I really liked this game and plan to play it again anyways.  However, I do understand other people being against the idea.  More often than not, I find NG+ in games to be a chore.  The only times I don't mind is when it's something I really liked.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:41 AM, Carol said:

I don’t mind that NG+ is added, but, honestly, I prefer no NG+ trophies. For me, the objective of NG+ should be to become fully upgraded, when it’s not possible to do that in one playthrough. However, in GoT it’s very easy to find materials and to acquire skill points. I already upgraded all my equipment, several armors and got plenty of skills. I will play the game again one day if I ever feel like it, but please don’t force me to do this just for a trophy. This a recent trend that I don’t like (Days Gone, Far Cry 5...).  I would much prefer a nice set of online trophies, when the co-op mode comes out (and I am really looking forward to it).

F that. 

I'd rather play through the game five more times than have to go for completely unwarranted MP trophies. 

Why is this game even getting Co op? It's a single player open world game! 

• Like 1