Trouble with stealing candy for The Reviler

davestovies

Currently doing an Evil Sim playthrough and I've been working through the challenges for The Reviler however I can't find any babies I can steal candy from. I've checked around the different parks and there's only been adults or young kids there. Have checked different spots in between working and so on but can't seem to find a spawn for babies. Anyone have any ideas?

• 4 months later...
On 30/08/2020 at 10:54 PM, davestovies said:

Currently doing an Evil Sim playthrough and I've been working through the challenges for The Reviler however I can't find any babies I can steal candy from. I've checked around the different parks and there's only been adults or young kids there. Have checked different spots in between working and so on but can't seem to find a spawn for babies. Anyone have any ideas?

Have you found anything finally? I've been searching as well and didn't find any baby in parks... It's the only thing I need to complete the trophy.

Edit: Your Sim need the Evil trait to steal candy from babies. It may be possible to steal candy from your own babies. Also I think that young kids work (Ill give it a try when I have enough points to change my Sims traits). You can find some at the library.

Edited by MarcancooL
More info