Scouted trophies

On ١١‏/٩‏/٢٠٢٠ at 6:27 PM, greatfede said:

Would you mind share it with us?

I think speed will help greatly to reach the goal faster, if there are no defenders in the box the goalkeeper will come to you, lure him to the right or left a little depending on your position then try to shot full par, some time defenders will try to block it if they're close but if the shot is strong it'll pass him either way and go to the net. It needs some practice to get most of it.

I don't understand how do "Scouted by Brazil", my run:

(this goals scored with my costum player)

Many goals in previous phase in world cup.

3 goals vs Argentina

2 goals vs France

every match my costum player with S or more in assessment

Route Brazil

Carlos S card friend

Alberto B card friend (i have sagittarius shot)

And don't appear mission especial by Carlos Barra, why????

Please, send any tip, thanks.

7 minutes ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

3 goals vs Argentina

2 goals vs France

Route Brazil

Carlos S card friend

Try to raise Alberto to S to be save

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

3 goals vs Argentina

2 goals vs France

Route Brazil

Carlos S card friend

You need Alberto at S rank to get scouted by Brazil where you will get an event before the final match with both Carlos and Alberto doing their combo shoot, be careful as the choice you make in this event is crucial. There are to choices here:

- I can add more power to it (Carlos special mission unlocks) scouted by Brazil 

- I can add more technique to it (Alberto special mission unlocks) YOU DON'T GET SCOUTED!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aldreezi said:

You need Alberto at S rank to get scouted by Brazil where you will get an event before the final match with both Carlos and Alberto doing their combo shoot, be careful as the choice you make in this event is crucial. There are to choices here:

- I can add more technique to it (Alberto special mission unlocks) YOU DON'T GET SCOUTED!

I didin't know that about decisions, thanks, I'll try!

12 hours ago, aldreezi said:

Can you also list the other choices for the other events? (Germany, USA, Roberto)

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 2:34 AM, TheAnimalJavi said:

3 goals vs Argentina

2 goals vs France

Route Brazil

Carlos S card friend

I did this recently and it worked, following the tips from this thread :

raise Carlos and Alberto lvl to S

and be the top scorer (your custom player) in the Tournament ( i scored 1 -2 goals per match just to make sure )

and of course complete Carlos challenge in the final

hope this helped !

Edit : use boost items to lvl up quicker, (Golden Ball, arm bands, vests etc...)

Edited by Youseftron

10 hours ago, greatfede said:

Can you also list the other choices for the other events? (Germany, USA, Roberto)

You can get the other scouted trophies without worrying about choices as long as you follow what Junky_351 posted in pg.2. Brazil is the only one with different special missions.

20 hours ago, TheAnimalJavi said:

I didin't know that about decisions, thanks, I'll try!

Happy to help my fellow trophy hunters  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/9/2020 at 4:46 AM, aldreezi said:

Ohhh  then thats why I didnt get it. Thanks!

Edited by angelbless45
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 6:46 PM, aldreezi said:

I really wish I had of seen this 1 hour ago, not going to lie but now going onto the 5th run of this and I still need another for Germany I think I am over it. Not having save slots and having to start from scratch each time is slowly starting to get old.

• 4 months later...

Currently stuck with getting scouted by America. Can anyone shed some light as to what i'm doing wrong?

I added Ryan Ortiz to the appealing list before facing Germany. Got to rank B after facing Italy and then got S rank with him around when I faced Argentina. Got his special mission when facing America to use his Analyse Shot. Scored two goals and got my rank A in Shots therefore clearing his special mission. SO, I've done everything yet nothing is popping.

Any tips? Anything i'm missing? It can't be bugged as others have recently popped this trophy

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/2/2021 at 9:54 PM, ShahinMiah said:

Currently stuck with getting scouted by America. Can anyone shed some light as to what i'm doing wrong?

I added Ryan Ortiz to the appealing list before facing Germany. Got to rank B after facing Italy and then got S rank with him around when I faced Argentina. Got his special mission when facing America to use his Analyse Shot. Scored two goals and got my rank A in Shots therefore clearing his special mission. SO, I've done everything yet nothing is popping.

Any tips? Anything i'm missing? It can't be bugged as others have recently popped this trophy

Same here. Did you solve it?

6 hours ago, Rafi_004 said:

Same here. Did you solve it?

Yeah. Try only levelling that certain character to rank S in this case Ryan Ortiz. If you did, then the only other thing you should be doing is to not skip any cutscenes, especially when the appealing mission cutscene of that character shows up and after you win the finals. There is a cutscene after the finals in which the coach tells you that you have been scouted by other countries. If you skip this, it won't unlock the trophy. You can of course fast forward the dialogue by hitting 'X' but DO NOT SKIP it through the options menu. You may have also enabled the skip options in the main menu settings so just make sure that the skip option is disabled for both given options.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

Yeah. Try only levelling that certain character to rank S in this case Ryan Ortiz. If you did, then the only other thing you should be doing is to not skip any cutscenes, especially when the appealing mission cutscene of that character shows up and after you win the finals. There is a cutscene after the finals in which the coach tells you that you have been scouted by other countries. If you skip this, it won't unlock the trophy. You can of course fast forward the dialogue by hitting 'X' but DO NOT SKIP it through the options menu. You may have also enabled the skip options in the main menu settings so just make sure that the skip option is disabled for both given options.

Probably that's my problem, I skipped everything ? I'm going to try now, many thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29.07.2021 at 9:41 PM, SlowMotionSky said:

Hello everyone, where could I go wrong? Can't get scout Robert. Passed several times already, at the end there is a test, I get A rank, I study neo shots, but they do not give a traf. The scene does not appear.

Tsubasa - S
Ichizaki - S

What's wrong?

Did You get them rank S before final? Or after? Cause You need them before final match. I think that You also have to use Drive Shot in World cup to complete Roberto cutscene. Try also complete drive shot challenge in final match to get Neo Drive.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm so confused about this trophies and I can't find guides that are verified. On one website it says one thing, on another is different, I don't know what to believe. 

My brother is playing the game and want to make this his 100 platinum because he loves the anime, but we can't find a way to get the scout by Roberto trophy. 

He already tried to have Tsubasa rank S before the final, and nothing happened. 

Now he started again and the same thing happened. It's getting frustrating because its not a short thing to do. 

Does anyone know for sure how to get the trophy? 

I have read all the topic here and there are some conflicting information and I don't get what we have to do. 

EDIT: we got the trophy. 

You don't need Ishizaki at S, only Tsubasa need to be S rank. Before the final there is a a extra event in which Roberto talk to the custom character about the Drive Shot. If you get that scene, Tsubasa, after the final, if you complete the special mission, will teach you how to do it. 

Don't know what trigger that event, but we got Tsubasa at S before and nothing happened, the third time we got that scene and the trophy in the end. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed