Glitched trophies

Danny_Johansen

Not much info is available about the game so I tested myself if the plat was doable. The game was fun but both unobtained trophies are bugged and won't pop.

The trophy "Pure platinum" doesn't pop when getting the platinum average on legendary difficulty. Just in case I did it multiple times and in the end I just got everything platinum in 1 go. Nothing worked.

The trophy "Invincible" doesn't pop for winning 100 matches. I have tried in championship, training and multiplayer. All in 1 sitting without losing a single time. All of these modes pop the trophy for a single win.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, illuminati1556 said:

Any idea if it's been fixed? There's a percentage on psn, but not on psnprofiles

The Japanese version is fixed, but the EU version never got a patch. You can try it out for the first achiever and see if it works but I am not wasting my time on it anymore. NA could be different

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2021 at 7:07 PM, illuminati1556 said:

If you go to the NA trophies here and tap the trophy it says 2.7%. There's no one registered here with it, but people out there have it. Still sounds a bit risky for me to want to have an incomplete game on my profile

Most likely hackers if they take time to get platinum trophies and don't register on trophy sites...

• 1 year later...

On top of the 2 trophies mentioned in the OP, it also looks like the Don't Give Up trophy is also glitched. I can't get that one to unlock. Also I think the Trigger Happy trophy is glitched as well.

This is the NA version.

Edit: Got the Trigger Happy trophy to unlock. Still can't get the Don't Give Up trophy to unlock though.

Edited by lordzeze

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...