Hard Bargain glitched

Shmeefly

So I have been asking some questions in the Discord for this game, which has Gunfire Games staff in it. It seems that they are working on another patch to fix more issues on PC. PS4 is one patch behind the PC, and instead of giving us two patches, they are going to roll the new patch they are working on, and the current one on PC into one single patch. Or so I am being told from someone who is saying they got that info from Gunfire. I don't want to read through two weeks worth of chat log to confirm, but I have no reason to assume he is incorrect. It makes sense, Sony charges a chunk of money for each patch and Gunfire is a smaller studio. All that to say it may be a while before this gets fixed. I have no idea when the new patch will be done, and then we would still have to wait for Sony certification which can take up to two weeks. May be until the end of this month.

• Like 3

I don’t mind waiting a month, just as long as it’s fixed, the only thing I don’t want is my 100% locked out, for me this game is one of the best games of its year, certainly the best indie of the PS4 era as a whole, it would suck so bad if they ruined everyone’s possibility of earning 100%, can’t wait for Remnant 2

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

So how does this trophy work after the patch. It does not auto-pop for me so do I need to create a new character or can I "bargain" again when I meet him on my current character?

I think the trophy will unlock when you finish his quest. No matter if you’re going for the armour or not.

Edited by UschiFernandez

15 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

So how does this trophy work after the patch. It does not auto-pop for me so do I need to create a new character or can I "bargain" again when I meet him on my current character?

Just go adventure mode, and re-roll until you find the mission.