Shmeefly

Hard Bargain glitched

14 posts in this topic

Any news on if the devs are currently fixing this trophy, we got 1 patch since 2923 launched but it’s still broken

It was fixed on PC a couple of days ago. Sony certification can take up to two weeks. I dunno if they have said anything yet, but I imagine if they fixed it on pc then they will have it in the works for us. Could be a week though. 

That’s positive news, thanks for the reply 

So I have been asking some questions in the Discord for this game, which has Gunfire Games staff in it. It seems that they are working on another patch to fix more issues on PC. PS4 is one patch behind the PC, and instead of giving us two patches, they are going to roll the new patch they are working on, and the current one on PC into one single patch. Or so I am being told from someone who is saying they got that info from Gunfire. I don't want to read through two weeks worth of chat log to confirm, but I have no reason to assume he is incorrect. It makes sense, Sony charges a chunk of money for each patch and Gunfire is a smaller studio. All that to say it may be a while before this gets fixed. I have no idea when the new patch will be done, and then we would still have to wait for Sony certification which can take up to two weeks. May be until the end of this month.

I don’t mind waiting a month, just as long as it’s fixed, the only thing I don’t want is my 100% locked out, for me this game is one of the best games of its year, certainly the best indie of the PS4 era as a whole, it would suck so bad if they ruined everyone’s possibility of earning 100%, can’t wait for Remnant 2

Interesting that it has gone to 0.1% on PSN but nothing online has said it has been fixed. Cheaters I take it or has it been fixed and no one has said a thing?

Just now, Rozalia1 said:

Interesting that it has gone to 0.1% on PSN but nothing online has said it has been fixed. Cheaters I take it or has it been fixed and no one has said a thing?

Almost certainly a cheater.

Just now, DaivRules said:

Almost certainly a cheater.

Thanks for the clarification. I bought the DLC after seeing the 0.1% but after checking online I'll be holding off further. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Thanks for the clarification. I bought the DLC after seeing the 0.1% but after checking online I'll be holding off further. 

Its also possible the devs are testing it and one of them have unlocked it. 

So how does this trophy work after the patch. It does not auto-pop for me so do I need to create a new character or can I "bargain" again when I meet him on my current character?

3 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

So how does this trophy work after the patch. It does not auto-pop for me so do I need to create a new character or can I "bargain" again when I meet him on my current character?

I think the trophy will unlock when you finish his quest. No matter if you’re going for the armour or not.

Edited by UschiFernandez

I just got the trophy, had to repeat Reisum 5 time till I found that guy,  you need to complete the quest of course and look for the armour.

15 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

Just go adventure mode, and re-roll until you find the mission.