Edisode tsubasa question

Hanawa will almost always get a freebie on you with a cutscene goal, you can avoid it, but you need it for the movie, so best to just allow it.

It's important to remember your team strengths, Tsubasa may be the key player, but Izawa is essential to the gameplan (midfielder). He has a control pass, lead players to your defenders, pass to Izawa and then use a control pass and aim at one of your forwards or Tsubasa; when control pass is fully charged, the minimap will show who you are aiming at with a glow, pick your player and if you move them after the pass and before the ball reaches them, it's still going to be passed to them issue free.

Let the pass fly and then hold the shot button, or do a bit of dribbling, Tsubasa and Kisugi both have powerful aerial shots, so they are a given.

To prevent any further shots, if characters get past you, hold L1 + X and your character will sprint towards the current enemy player in possesion, use this to your advantage and you can quickly swarm opponents, also, if they start charging a shot, tackle them with O as they will stay committed to the shot and won't be able to get away from you.

Hopefully you'll get past this, you've got some struggles ahead with teams like Toho and later with teams like Germany in the hero route, stay cool headed, allow them to play the old "Win in the cutscene" trick and keep pelting that keeper. I don't use my charge at all as I like to save it for shots, holding L2 when they make a shot and your bar is charged GUARANTEES a save, so keep it as Morisaki isn't the best goalkeeper, especially in the first 20 mins.

Hope this helps, any other tips, just let me know!

• Like 1