Updates don't work anymore :(

kareha_
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Did you try it in the last hour? I just did mine 15 minutes ago and it worked fine. If so, it may be working for some and not all.

I tried around 10:55pm EST but I'll try again 

EDIT: Ok now It worked I guess I really did have to wait a little bit 

Edited by VetoShizuko

I have some trophies hidden? I am not sure how this happened as I have not hidden anything, it also shows up as I have not earned the trophies yet it shows up as 100% completed. I am only having this problem with this site :( bummer and it is my favorite place to display my trophy card...

• Like 1

I have some trophies hidden? I am not sure how this happened as I have not hidden anything, it also shows up as I have not earned the trophies yet it shows up as 100% completed. I am only having this problem with this site :( bummer and it is my favorite place to display my trophy card...

It seems all DLC trophies wont sync. I have Borderlands 2 DLC not showing up. I have a friend who's Payday The Heist DLC is not showing up.

• Like 1

Set your list to private, update, change it back, update again, or earn a trophy in that game.

Can someone describe in more detail how to set my list to private?  I've tried clicking around in settings and other things but can't seem to find anything.  2 of my uncharted 3 trophies are marked as hidden and as a result it looks like I'm a hacker on the boards.

Can someone describe in more detail how to set my list to private?  I've tried clicking around in settings and other things but can't seem to find anything.  2 of my uncharted 3 trophies are marked as hidden and as a result it looks like I'm a hacker on the boards.

Actually, you won't have to make the whole list private, just the one game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUyEfe0gX4

• Like 1

Actually, you won't have to make the whole list private, just the one game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUyEfe0gX4

Maybe I missed something, but didn't that video show how to make Vita trophies hidden?  The two trophies that are being listed as hidden for me are for Uncharted 3, a PS3 game.  I went to playstation.com as the video suggested but there aren't any options there to mess with non vita games' hidden status.

I have the same problem here as TigreBoo, I don't even own a Vita nor am I finding any privacy settings, the trophies affected for me are Skyrim DLC related. Worried too that it looks like I hacked/cheated the trophies which I didn't.

• Like 2