Updates don't work anymore :(

kareha_
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Set your list to private, update, change it back, update again, or earn a trophy in that game.

Actually, you won't have to make the whole list private, just the one game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUyEfe0gX4

by chance, the trophies who were showned as "hidden", were from from a DLC (seems to be the cause of this "hidden" problem) but from my vita.

so, i use your guidance (and the vidéo). and now, everything is okay.

a great thanks   ;)

we can hide trophies from vita ?  :huh:

what for ?  :rolleyes: 

to have ninja trophies ?  :ninja:  :lol: 

EDIT : oh no : i love to hide games i didn't liked or didn't finish (yet) and so hide those lists of trophies i'd like to delete for ever (and i cannot, muck the system). like singstar, you see what i mean ;)

thanks again, problem solved !  :awesome: 

Edited by fregoli1

I have been able to update today with no problems with trophies earned in past few days.  I am though still having trouble with the seven "hidden trophies" my profile is still showing.  This is on the PS3 system, but unsure how to fix this issue.  I saw the post from sly on how to fix on vita, but not sure about ps3.  It's cool if this just takes time to sort out, but didn't know if there was something I've done to prevent them from showing or not.  Thanks for any help :)

jimbo, i don't know if you've got a vita, but it seems to be a (the ?) solution, even your game is only playable on ps3.

because i tested multiple things, like hide a ps3 games, or like all my games. and it worked (i had a trophy card at 0 games, 0 trophies).

this command on vita, about the privacy of the trophies, the possibility to share or not, to friend or to everyone, it touch ps3 games and trophy also.

that's my experience. that's what i share. hope you've got a vita. instead, i've no solution (i'm only a gamer, not a computer genius).

i update few times a day but in the last few days theres a problem with it.i thought they would have fixed it by now but my trophys are still not updating.other than that psnprofiles is a awesome website.

When was the last time you tried? It's been fixed for 16 hours or so.

trophies are updating fine for me and i haven't got any surprise hidden trophies issues like a few people in here had but i noticed something else

i have 10 games not completed but when i click on a tab to show only incomplete games it lists 8 missing out on dark void and dishonored

not a big deal but i thought i would mention that

I had an issue of hidden trophies with Black Ops 2 and Skyrim, after I earned another trophy in Black Ops 2, it fixed that, but it still says Im hiding one trophy in Skyrim. I guess its from updating during that weird syncing period a couple days ago. Just glad I didn't 100% anything during that time, or I wouldnt be able to fix them. More of a nuisance than anything.

Sly, any update on the hidden trophy bug?  It seems that at the moment there are only 2 ways to fix it - either by having a vita or earning another trophy in the game.  Unfortunately for me, I don't own a vita and the bug happened to me after I hit 100% so I'm kinda boned.

Same here, I earned one DLC trophy in Skyrim during that period, but it still says I'm hiding it, while the others synced correctly. Blazikiller, did you try to earn another trophy in Skyrim too?

Haha, Im trying! The only trophy I have left though is to defeat the legendary dragon which doesnt spawn until level 78, earlier today I was at 60, now Im at 72 though, so almost there done the grind, then I can confirm.

Also, Sly mentioned changing the problematic game to private than non-private again should fix it, which was only available on Vita at the time. So those that have "hidden" trophies they can't fix should now be able to fix it as these "hidden" trophies update has been released on PS3 as of today.

EDIT: I earned the final trophy in Skyrim and my profile fixed itself.

Edited by Blazikiller

Sly, any update on the hidden trophy bug?  It seems that at the moment there are only 2 ways to fix it - either by having a vita or earning another trophy in the game.  Unfortunately for me, I don't own a vita and the bug happened to me after I hit 100% so I'm kinda boned.

I can confirm that thanks to the 4.50 firmware patch on the ps3, the originally posted solution on the vita now works on the ps3 and fixes the hidden trophy bugs.

Edited by TigreBoo

Haha, Im trying! The only trophy I have left though is to defeat the legendary dragon which doesnt spawn until level 78, earlier today I was at 60, now Im at 72 though, so almost there done the grind, then I can confirm.

Also, Sly mentioned changing the problematic game to private than non-private again should fix it, which was only available on Vita at the time. So those that have "hidden" trophies they can't fix should now be able to fix it as these "hidden" trophies update has been released on PS3 as of today.

EDIT: I earned the final trophy in Skyrim and my profile fixed itself.

I can confirm that thanks to the 4.50 firmware patch on the ps3, the originally posted solution on the vita now works on the ps3 and fixes the hidden trophy bugs.

Thanks for the info!

Haha indeed, I noticed that the only one you had left was the legendary dragon one once I had already posted!

Edited by HecLover