Trophy Thoughts?

skewbald_DIPS

It's finally here! Mat Rat Dead is finally here!

I will love to see the western version of the game that comes out this year of October.

The trophy list looks a little bit challenging but not too bad. You have to S+ every song on the hardest difficulty. Probably around 4/10 and 30+ hours. I find it to be easier than Crypt of the Necrodancer.

Edited by skewbald_DIPS

14 minutes ago, skewbald_DIPS said:

It's finally here! Mat Rat Dead is finally here!

I will love to see the western version of the game that comes out this year of October.

The trophy list looks a little bit challenging but not too bad. You have to S+ every song on the hardest difficulty. Probably around 4/10 and 30+ hours. I find it to be easier than Crypt of the Necrodancer.

The list looks interesting, but 4/10 for S+ every song on hard? Have you played it or watched a run on hard to say that? I'm not judging/attacking I just wanted to know how difficult it is...

The stages are random like CotN or you can memorize them?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

The list looks interesting, but 4/10 for S+ every song on hard? Have you played it or watched a run on hard to say that? I'm not judging/attacking I just wanted to know how difficult it is...

The stages are random like CotN or you can memorize them?

I have played the demo. This is why it was 4-5/10 because some of the songs that can be difficult on Hard. I did played one song on Hard and it was tough.

• 1 month later...