WTH?! How to be such annoying as others?

motojontko

As many multiplayer games, this also has tons of trolls. Disabling possibility to grab oponent outside team games will be better but we can't count on that. Please tell me, how to hold someone and push or pinch so hard that he will fall? I'm constantly suffering from this, but can't get revenge and currently up to abandon this game. 

• Like 2

Best trolling I've seen is in Slime Climb where someone blocks the way at the part where you jump on the two cylinder things that lead into one cylinder thing, and basically pushes everyone off and makes it nearly impossible to get past. It's aggressively aggravating when it happens to you but still pretty funny.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

10 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Best trolling I've seen is in Slime Climb where someone blocks the way at the part where you jump on the two cylinder things that lead into one cylinder thing, and basically pushes everyone off and makes it nearly impossible to get past. It's aggressively aggravating when it happens to you but still pretty funny.

I do this to eliminate as many people as possible and get to the final quicker. You can just jump over the person standing on the pipe anyway

Yesterday I was the victim of getting grabbed and pushed off at the top of slime climb. Not happy.

There seems to be alot more grabbers in the last week or so especially on block party and roll out. 

Part of the game but im not a fan of it to be honest

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

Just grab and hold an Opponent in the Memory Game and if he doesn't move because he is concentrated or AFK he will be pushed away a bit after 2 Seconds. Do this with a Player who stands at the edge and he will fall after you did this one or more than one times with him. I do this always in this Minigame, it's very funny.

Edited by Sikutai

13 hours ago, motojontko said:

As many multiplayer games, this also has tons of trolls. Disabling possibility to grab oponent outside team games will be better but we can't count on that. Please tell me, how to hold someone and push or pinch so hard that he will fall? I'm constantly suffering from this, but can't get revenge and currently up to abandon this game. 

It sucks but it's part of the strategy. I just try to get them back. Grabbing someone just as they are about to jump really messes them up.

2 hours ago, Eraezr said:

I always remember their usernames for kamikaze takedowns in shows like Block Party. I'm that spiteful.

Oh yea, if anyone touches me and we get the jump rope game, I'm taking them down with me.

Also, has anyone else noticed it's like always the bullet costumes who are the biggest pricks?

• Like 2

I'm wondering how it's possible, that when I grab them to get revenge, I can do nothing beside casual grab, but they can grab and move me around, or even hit to bump me of ledge. I can do nothing to them, even if i want to. How to protect myself? How to annoy them?

Actually lost two 4win streak because of some Aholes grabbing me. Not gonna lie, if I wasn't going for the Infallible trophy I would've had a lot of fun with this mechanic, and even if I'm mad, I still can laught about the situation.
And let's be honest for a sec, usually the ones who grab are the ones who lose first. I try not to grab anyone for now because Karma is strong in this game, but once the platinum done I will be annoying af! C:

Edited by Mui-Desu
  • Like 1