Trophy guide link

ValeNort46

2 hours ago, mika8276 said:

"forces of nature"

i did around 8 stages before it popped

race master seems to be bugged again just like last year

Don’t think it would be a wrc trophy list if it was not bugged in some way or another, took me 3 online stages to get the challenger trophy 

I really want to buy and platinum WRC 9 but just like you said bugged and glitched trophies are part and parcel of the recent years' WRC games ??

I bought WRC 8 and still haven't played it because of all these annoying trophy issues. Damn it. And the latest WRC games have awesome split-screen mode as well as online so I really want to play this.

No one has 100% at this point so it's currently unobtainable it seems, just like WRC 8 was last year. It's so vexing that they don't fix the trophy bugs before releasing the game.

5 hours ago, Colt said:

How exactly do we change the difficulty to authentic when it is only percentage? It is default at 100% so I'm assuming 150 is authentic because that's how far the bar goes 

That's what i think too

50% easy

100% normal

150% hard (authentic)

9 hours ago, Pell3I6 said:

Might be an issue with it as zero people have this across both ps4 and xbox

Just a typically glitched trophy the same as every year with these games. How are they allowed to release them broken all the time

• Like 1

The online multiplayer one could be glitched too. Completed a stage in online multiplayer mode, no trophy popped.

Edit: it just popped after another race, but this time I was in first place. Shouldn't be a requirement, though.

Edited by JoaLoft

9 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

The online multiplayer one could be glitched too. Completed a stage in online multiplayer mode, no trophy popped.

Edit: it just popped after another race, but this time I was in first place. Shouldn't be a requirement, though.

my stats say 2 online races and the trophy only unlocked after the second race and  that was a win so has it been programmed to a win rather than complete?

Just now, ValeNort46 said:

my stats say 2 online races and the trophy only unlocked after the second race and  that was a win so has it been programmed to a win rather than complete?

I don't know, but the eerie thing is that's a perfect reflection of my stats.

Did a first stage, crossed the finish line second (within the allotted extra time): didn't get the trophy.

Did a second stage, finished in first place: got the trophy.

I'd say maybe it was a coincidence on my part, but after reading your post, I'm starting to suspect it wasn't.

55 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

I don't know, but the eerie thing is that's a perfect reflection of my stats.

Did a first stage, crossed the finish line second (within the allotted extra time): didn't get the trophy.

Did a second stage, finished in first place: got the trophy.

I'd say maybe it was a coincidence on my part, but after reading your post, I'm starting to suspect it wasn't.

By any chance do you know how to unlock The Collector? 

59 minutes ago, Colt said:

By any chance do you know how to unlock The Collector? 

Each crew member has a colour on their card you need orange for 4 crew members all in the active crew to get your troohy

here is a guide from wrc 8, same rules apply in wrc 9 but the colour of the legendary crew has changed in wrc 9

1 hour ago, ValeNort46 said:

Each crew member has a colour on their card you need orange for 4 crew members all in the active crew to get your troohy

here is a guide from wrc 8, same rules apply in wrc 9 but the colour of the legendary crew has changed in wrc 9

Yes mate I looked at your guide. It is orange and not gold