DBD Is Coming to PS5 (Holiday 2020)

23 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

Wonder how this will work in regards to trophies. If we have the PS4 version, will we have to re-earn all PS5 trophies? Will they auto-pop? Will there be a merged list?

It'll likely be the same trophy list since it'll be just like a patch to the PS4 title. This will likely not be a separate SKU, which would get a separate list. 

Although, we will see. It's possible they release an entirely different SKU, which would be the equivalent of a remaster under a different name.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

Wonder how this will work in regards to trophies. If we have the PS4 version, will we have to re-earn all PS5 trophies? Will they auto-pop? Will there be a merged list?

We don’t know, very likely when the version releases out. I’m sure the existing lists will add PS5 to the mix.

As someone with 1600 hours in this game, I'm thrilled to hear the progress will carry over. I would've happily bought the game again, but I'm thankful for a free upgrade.  I do kind of hope they don't add another trophy list and just merge them ... I don't know if I can do the Skilled Huntress again, it really tested my patience and, well, skill.

Edited by MonochromeJester
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...