Play3GianniGreed

A trick to make the platinum even easier

13 posts in this topic

I don't know if someone else has already writed about it, but my brother played the game today and found a "trick" to make things easier. 

Instead of running forward to the streets, just run in circle. The game will still count the points. Whenever you are going up/forward in the circle, you get the points. No need to play the game. 😁

Or start by going backwards, behind one of the buildings, then start going forwards.

11 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I don't know if someone else has already writed about it, but my brother played the game today and found a "trick" to make things easier. 

Instead of running forward to the streets, just run in circle. The game will still count the points. Whenever you are going up/forward in the circle, you get the points. No need to play the game. 1f601.png

I want to see this game on SGDQ next year.  

1 hour ago, dzstrpc said:

Or start by going backwards, behind one of the buildings, then start going forwards.

This is what I used, just running into a building will still give you points. Hell, you don't even need to really do anything, just hold the analog stick forward.

I tried run forwards to a building but didnt work. But if i run into a tree the score counts.

If you run into a building from below you will gain score like you're running normally. This can be done on any building or structure in the game!

I made a vid to explain:

Edited by DaivRules

15 minutes ago, euantp_ said:

If you run into a building from below you will gain score like you're running normally. This can be done on any building or structure in the game!

I made a vid to explain:

I don’t play the game, but tips are always appreciated! Don’t let others discourage you from posting content like this! Keep it up! 👍

Great, this Game was to hard, but now it's easy.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, nuSkilz said:

I actually didn't think it was possible to make this game any easier 1f602.png

Plus 1

On 9/8/2020 at 4:49 PM, Sikutai said:

Great, this Game was to hard, but now it's easy.

Ye true. Was gonna play this on a second account until i found the buildng trick 😉