Command Board Question

I'm really confused with these and the reports. What I understand, correct me if I'm wrong is that: you have to win on each command board on the main menu, while unlocking Pete D Link and the shotlocks, and then unlock and play the secret board..... then go to the Mirage Arena and play the first board and win it seven times and it will complete the reports in the arena and in the minigame reports? 

No, you have to play command boards from the main menu until you find Pete D Link and shotlocks/commands that you can't meld/find elsewhere, then you have to win 7 times in the mirage arena once on each board to fill the reports. 

Be aware that you don't have to win for unlocking stuff in the main menu command boards.

Links i used:

Command boards bonus panels rewards (which bonus panel to buy to unlock a certain command/item)

Shotlocks availability (aka what i was obligated to find in command boards)

khwiki.com is a blessing for this plat, really good site.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LastingThoughts said:

No, you have to play command boards from the main menu until you find Pete D Link and shotlocks/commands that you can't meld/find elsewhere, then you have to win 7 times in the mirage arena once on each board to fill the reports. 

Be aware that you don't have to win for unlocking stuff in the main menu command boards.

Links i used:

Command boards bonus panels rewards (which bonus panel to buy to unlock a certain command/item)

Shotlocks availability (aka what i was obligated to find in command boards)

khwiki.com is a blessing for this plat, really good site.

Thank youu that was also a conclusion that I have. As far as I know there is only 3 shotlocks Pete D and the character in winnih poo board. Isn't it? Thanl you so much.