Perfect partner trophy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn, this takes a while. which Packs did you buy? I started with the All Stars Packs because items and good players, but its more expensive than the other ones, I do have most of them on Level 5 (8/40 Cards or so) tho but i guess concentrating on cheaper ones since the start would have been a good move.

For farming PP:

Online Challenges: easy 10k PP for a few online games vs bots, if you get to Silver Rank you have to play against real people. Skill does not really matter, the one with the worst ping will lose anyway

Online Matches: 300 PP per Match, sometimes you'll get reward Matches, if you win you'll get 3 Treasure Packs and so on

Offline Challenges: 2500 PP for 100 Goals and so on

Story Challenges: Most of these are really hard, some you'll get with luck, some are easy (eg Jito + Takasugi in Starting Line up)

Friendship Cards: If you'll level them up in Story Mode, you'll get 50-250 PP per Rank per Card

I am grinding the New Hero Mode, using Items to grind Friendship Points and trying some of these Story Challenges, im on my 13th Custom Player right now. I dont think there is any faster way?

You can propably save scum and hope for good card drops, but honestly ... the loading times are way more annoying than just playing New Hero Mode. I honestly do not understand how some ppl did this one in just a few days.

Edited by the_karo