trophy thoughts?

That Private Carrera trophy (OGs will remember how basically impossible this was - I used the cheat code, like everyone else, don't @ me) is going to be soooo hard.

Also, I'm very excited about the Challenges. It's been too long we had a good THPS game, I can't wait \o/

9 hours ago, me_is_caveman said:

Looks like the "win a match in multiplayer" and "upload a skater and skate park" trophies are the type to become unachievable years from now. If you want to delay getting the platinum, at least get those trophies now to avoid possible future regret.

It's just complete a multiplayer match not win it. I'm wondering if you can play horse online or couch coop aswell. As for the park editor feature, I spent loads of time on ps1 tinkering with that and creating my own gaps, looking forward to doing it all again. 

20 hours ago, KKlasnic said:

I played 200 runs in the demo (earned $1000) and reached level 26. Reaching level 100 shouldn't be so bad. I'm a bitt nervous about the Legend Challenge Pack. I hope I can do it.

Does the progress you make in the demo carry over to the full game?

5 hours ago, monteblommie said:

Played it for three hours, game feels great.

Only trophy that will absolutely give people trouble is the score ten million one but i am sure people will find the optimal strategy for it.

I only played the original THPS2 but wasn't there a cheat after completing the game, which gives you perfect grind balance? In this case you could just grind the ring in the arena for nearly endless points. Or do the cheats disable the trophies?

34 minutes ago, MarcD1810 said:

I only played the original THPS2 but wasn't there a cheat after completing the game, which gives you perfect grind balance? In this case you could just grind the ring in the arena for nearly endless points. Or do the cheats disable the trophies?

cheats are there but that runs didnt count for trophys and for the challenges, would be an absoloute joke with cheats

37 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

One of the Legend challenges requires playing 100 multiplayer matches...

Does it specify online though? Might be able to get it local.

1 hour ago, Syco2oo5 said:

cheats are there but that runs didnt count for trophys and for the challenges, would be an absoloute joke with cheats

Yep, you can still progress through the game with cheats, but you can't upload to leaderboard, and you can't get the point trophies