trophy thoughts?

This is not going to be an easy plat, though the list doesn't look too hard itself (apart from score trophies but you can get those easily with custom maps) the trophies for challenges require a lot of extra stuff that you wont notice just by looking at the trophy list. Things like chaining gaps in levels or very high score combos on levels. If you want the plat here you're going to be playing for awhile, I would estimate 50 hour minimum.

3 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Which ones bugged mate?

Dont know the English name at the moment. The one where you have to grind the red rail, drop down to the hp rail and grind on the last rail before the hp under the hidden tape. Trying it again later, for now i have enough. Doing all other things, and if it do not pop later i will try a new save.

33 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Oh man! 1f644.png Anything about winning online matches?

There are also challenges for won X games and also stuff like X hours time in manual, grind etc. But if im not totally braindead after that rush they are not required for plat. But as i said, dont know right now if they needed for legend/plat or not. Turned off the ps4. Time to sleep ?

Edit: but winning is not that problem. A lot of newer/beginner players are only from what i saw. Had bad levels and won 20 games in a row with low combs/graff etc. Dont know if something like relobby would work if you got a lobby with more skilled players

Edited by Syco2oo5
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DisturbedPT said:

I wonder how long it’ll take to get to level 100... It’s not an extremely difficult list but it’ll take some time to complete.

It's going to be a big grind. All I have left trophy wise is completing all challenges on 3 Pros for Legendary and completing the GAP list + Hard Get Theres. Currently I am only ranked mid 50s, I noticed a big slow down in ranks once I got to around 40. It takes about 4k points for each rank. I haven't really touched any of the Pros challenges or speedrun (which are going to be really hard, I could only get Par on warehouse though I haven't tried again for ages) challenges, though I have completed a good number of platinum score challenges.You only get ~1600 xp for completing all of a Pros challenge... I also tried some online games and from the experience breakdown at the end it looked like I was only getting 150-250 points which is slightly more then solo but still not much.

I would imagine that you are going to have to complete pretty much every in game challenge to reach rank 100 unless you grind multiplayer/tours.

Oh it might also be worth noting you can obtain platinum score challenges in online MP, I completed School II in either the 2 minute score attack or combo events not sure.

Edited by stargate1995

Dont know what i should say. After wasting 16 hours today in skate haven for gaps... Feed me wont pop. When this is working as intended have fun with the gap trophy. Many gaps have such a low trigger point but this... I dont know. Such a waste of time. The game is good but this killed my brain today. Good night ?

9 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Curious as to what level people are at. I'm about level 56 and done all goals and got all alien plushies and V symbols. Done all challenges with 3 pros and custom. Hopefully getting gaps and get there's will get me close to 100

Currently at level 66. Done all hard get there's have a few normal ones left. Have 5 more levels to get all gaps on. Done all missions. Have rookie, veteran, legend badges. We're all probably going to be grinding for awhile.

39 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Curious as to what level people are at. I'm about level 56 and done all goals and got all alien plushies and V symbols. Done all challenges with 3 pros and custom. Hopefully getting gaps and get there's will get me close to 100

only level 100 left, few leftover challenges that were not part for plat and a few skaters left. level ~70. mp grind will be real since it takes more and more xp to level up

48 minutes ago, AndyKazama said:

Not worth a new thread so will ask here. Does anyone know, or if not, think this game needs a feature allowing you to set a start point to respawn back to?

Setting up start positions for get there trophy is getting old. 

Dude I've been wondering the same thing! I really miss this feature from THUG iirc. Maybe one of those QoL improvements they'll add at a later date.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, danmann861 said:

School II Get There (Hard) has officially broken me. 3 hours trying to do this one challenge. I can get the first three rails but I can't keep the combo going for the last one. I think this will be the one that make me quit trying for the Platinum

It's going to be one of those "X" get there broke me. Currently trying Downhill jam, I'm probably going to take a break until gap detection is fixed, as I swear some of them are broke 

Yeah, no. I think I'm done. I just spent another three hours trying for School II Get There (Hard)...I can't make it to the final rail no matter what I do. I either lose momentum, or worse, get close to completing it only to have Jack fucking Black hit you from behind at the last run up to the last rail (yes that happened and it officially broke me -- I was so damn close)...or alternatively I lose momentum half way and bottom out

Maybe I'll take some time away, but the Get There trophy I think is beyond my reach at this point. Or maybe I should just try one of the others I haven't done and come back to it later. But damn, that School II line really kills me. Mostly because of how long you have to keep a manual going on it. At least with the Mall you could switch it up between grinds and manuals, but this one really requires to keep that manual going for most of it and it gets really tough to even that thing out. The worst of it is keeping momentum in the final run to the final rail...I either lose momentum and bottom out or fuck it up in some other way.

Edited by danmann861

• 2 weeks later...

The challenges (and therefore the trophies) take the fun right out of this.  I maxed THPS5 and American Wasteland / Tony Hawk HD on 360 so I'm not useless at the game but searchng for gaps is a chore and some of the platinum scores just aren't fun.  I did the first three levels but when I saw 1.6m was needed for the first competition park, I deleted the game and gave the disc to a mate.

I don't think there's anything impossibly hard in the game but it hits the wrong levels of skill and grind for me.

1 hour ago, squiddycr4 said:

The challenges (and therefore the trophies) take the fun right out of this.  I maxed THPS5 and American Wasteland / Tony Hawk HD on 360 so I'm not useless at the game but searchng for gaps is a chore and some of the platinum scores just aren't fun.  I did the first three levels but when I saw 1.6m was needed for the first competition park, I deleted the game and gave the disc to a mate.

I don't think there's anything impossibly hard in the game but it hits the wrong levels of skill and grind for me.

You know that challenges are supposed to be challenging? You get better in game and will be able to get those without any problem. I wasn't playing any THPS game since American Wasteland and had all platinum scores in one week. You better don't look at secret challenges, if plat scores are too hard in your opinion :P 

And btw, you don't need plat scores for plat trophy.

Edited by SaviorKIA
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, squiddycr4 said:

lol having to get 1.6 mil in skatepark takes the fun out of the game? Check this video out Mr. "I deleted the game cause challenges 2 hard".