Help with Rust Resistant Trophy

Garfield_Fan

This may sound silly, but I'm having so much trouble getting the points at the end of the level required to earn this trophy, despite the fact that I swear I haven't touched one of the three bodies of water in the level even one time! I have played Stage 4 over ten times now and am getting sick of it! Is there more to this trophy besides not touching the water at all? Does each jump have to be pixel perfect or something?

• 2 weeks later...

This game has a lot of bugged trophies, ive done trophies multiple times and not have them unlock despite the unlockable appearing in the game showing that I actually did it. The only way to solve this is deleting your save and trying it again, but even with this some trophies still wouldn't unlock for me so I just moved on from this game.

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that's strange though is that the game itself is not even giving me points for it at the end of the level, so I'm assuming it's not the trophy, but the game itself that glitched. Maybe I'll try what you said after my first playthrough and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion!

@Garfield_Fan I had the exact same issue. I'll quote what I said after I got the platinum for this game: 'Two trophies, 'Superhuman Pilot' and 'Hard Brawler' can't be earned on stage 5, which would've saved me some wasted time. There's also a chance of trophies not unlocking even if you are sure requirements are met, and your only choice then is to start a new game.'

I'd also recommend using the video I link for the 'Old Tricks' trophy, it's a lot less complicated then the one over on .org. It only took me 15-20 minutes to get the trophy thanks to this guide!