How active is the game(2020)

There is still some people playing (Even I found people online on the vanilla Marvel vs Capcom 3) but will take you big time to get to rank 6th just playing them, I would recommend you to try to boost it, there is still a lot of sessions for this games... And the 30 hours online is no joke if you want to do that with randoms...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There is still some people playing (Even I found people online on the vanilla Marvel vs Capcom 3) but will take you big time to get to rank 6th just playing them, I would recommend you to try to boost it, there is still a lot of sessions for this games... And the 30 hours online is no joke if you want to do that with randoms...

Thanks for the quick respose.

I guess Ill just try to boost the online stuff then.

No point trying to outplay ppl who have been going hardcore on this game for 10years now.

The plat still takes hella skill due to the 480 missions anyways.

Just now, Wild-Arms-R said:

Thanks for the quick respose.

I guess Ill just try to boost the online stuff then.

No point trying to outplay ppl who have been going hardcore on this game for 10years now.

The plat still takes hella skill due to the 480 missions anyways.

Not all people that you find in ranked is a pro, some of them are just people playing for fun but their rank isn't enough t give you big boosts to your rank, that's why I said that it will take you some time....

Still, you need to be aware of the 30 hours online trophy, since you surely will look for a partner to boost that then boos all the other trophies in the way... Especially boost the air counters because those are hard to get playing normally on arcade...

• 4 months later...

Online is dead. It's best to just boost with a partner if you can to try to get ranked stuff done. The 30 hours online will need some boosting help too. You will still find some lobbies during peak hours. Even when you are finished with online stuff the 480 missions complete will gatekeep many from getting the platinum. That is the real challenge everybody should be aware of.