Trophy lovers, be careful.

re-installer

I started playing Welcome Park before I properly established link on my Vita with Playstation Network, and look, I have got a trophy with a missing timestamp. To make matters worse, the trophy is registered as my first ever trophy because of this. I even made a phone call to Sony and the tech person said it was impossible to update the timestamp. I didn't realized this until I joined this site recently as there is a timestamp on my Vita. If you are about playing Welcome Park, make sure your Vita has been once connected to the network.

I really want Sony to be able to fix this problem in the future. Also, I want a new function to delete a game from the trophy list. My brother played a few games on my account and they drop my completion rate significantly!

• Like 1

I really want Sony to be able to fix this problem in the future. Also, I want a new function to delete a game from the trophy list. My brother played a few games on my account and they drop my completion rate significantly!

You can use the Privacy Settings > Trophies option on the Vita to hide games on your trophy list. That includes Welcome Park, which will get rid of it as your first trophy.

Browse your PSN trophy list on your Vita, select a game, touch the ... icon at the bottom-right of screen, then choose Privacy Settings and disable the checkbox for 'Show Trophies for this Game'.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 3

I started playing Welcome Park before I properly established link on my Vita with Playstation Network, and look, I have got a trophy with a missing timestamp. To make matters worse, the trophy is registered as my first ever trophy because of this. I even made a phone call to Sony and the tech person said it was impossible to update the timestamp. I didn't realized this until I joined this site recently as there is a timestamp on my Vita. If you are about playing Welcome Park, make sure your Vita has been once connected to the network.

I think that the function to delete games from your trophy list is a bad idea.  Then anyone who can get access to your account can remove games from your list, that would be a disaster.  I am sure we all know a jerk who would do that when you weren't looking just for fun.  However, the ability to hide them would be nice.

That being said, it sucks that this happened the way it did.  I hope you manage to figure out a solution (ie hide the trophies and that works)

• Like 2

I think that the function to delete games from your trophy list is a bad idea.  Then anyone who can get access to your account can remove games from your list, that would be a disaster.  I am sure we all know a jerk who would do that when you weren't looking just for fun.  However, the ability to hide them would be nice.

That being said, it sucks that this happened the way it did.  I hope you manage to figure out a solution (ie hide the trophies and that works)

no if Sony would set it to only 1 delete per month (game 1% to 100%) with password & security question required & could be deleted unlimited number of 0% games & if PS+ was required they could get lot trophy hunters that are hunting 100% profile but has impossible games (sports with closed servers etc) to buy PS+

• Like 2

you can already hide games on your trophylist vita the vita and soon ps3 as well

Having a trophy without timestamp is no big deal.

You got the trophy thats all that matters.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I never see that happen, but about sony give permission to delete games trophies of your list is wrong, anyone can get 100 % of completion with that, my way of think about trophies is, i get what i can and in relation with time consuming, if i get a A i would be happy :D

because the first rule, games is for getting some fun! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I just bought my PS Vita yesterday. After setting it up for the first time, I was brought to Welcome Park. I thought it is just merely a tutorial on how to use PS Vita. I kept tapping on the symbols until I found myself controlling a person on skateboard. Then, I dodge the ball, colllecting stars until got hit by ball and suddenly.....

A trophy popped up.WHAT?It is a GAME?With trophies? :blink:

Then I exit and check my trophies. I got a missing timestamp trophy!

My perfect profile has been ruined by this missing timestamp.I hate you. I HATE YOU Welcome Park!!! :(

Should I hide this game or not? By the way, I still completed it involuntarily. At least it is easy. I am genius after all or just plain trophy whore. :D 

• Like 1

I just bought my PS Vita yesterday. After setting it up for the first time, I was brought to Welcome Park. I thought it is just merely a tutorial on how to use PS Vita. I kept tapping on the symbols until I found myself controlling a person on skateboard. Then, I dodge the ball, colllecting stars until got hit by ball and suddenly.....

A trophy popped up.WHAT?It is a GAME?With trophies? :blink:

Then I exit and check my trophies. I got a missing timestamp trophy!

My perfect profile has been ruined by this missing timestamp.I hate you. I HATE YOU Welcome Park!!! :(

Should I hide this game or not? By the way, I still completed it involuntarily. At least it is easy. I am genius after all or just plain trophy whore. :D

most people have a missing time stamp trophy so I wouldn't worry about it. Also you don't have any trophy milestones that will matter after a few more trophies so it won't affect anything (other than the your first trophy).

• Like 2

most people have a missing time stamp trophy so I wouldn't worry about it. Also you don't have any trophy milestones that will matter after a few more trophies so it won't affect anything (other than the your first trophy).

Thanks for your suggestion. At least it affects only my first trophy. :)

So, I decided not to hide my only missing timestamp trophy. :D

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestion. At least it affects only my first trophy. :)

So, I decided not to hide my only missing timestamp trophy. :D

You are like the rest of us now :D

I used to not care about my milestones but I have planned out my 7000 and 8000 trophies and I would be pissed if those got messed up due to a missing timestamp. I have to be very careful when I get my PS4 ^_^.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad i never tried to be 100% on trophies. I would have to commit Gamer Suicide here. Just to have that pressure and care enough about my completion rate. That alone would drive me insane. I just got my PS Vita and loving it. I just wish their was a way to sync trophies straight from your PS3 or 4. Wp i am glad tho i didn't play hardly of it. I was more worried on how to down load Mindcraft. Also getting my profile on the Vita.. I have couple missing time stamps From a co-workers Playstation i bought from him. Never bother to erase it. Oh well. I say just have fun playing games and collecting trophies.. 

• 3 months later...

I really wish I saw this thread before I started playing my Vita. Having the "missing timestamp" is not that big a deal but I really liked my first trophy, which was "Instrument of Fate" from Final Fantasy XIII. I'll miss my "first trophy" milestone and a few milestones that were on the thousand marks that were planned out. This just means I need to make some new milestones starting with Final Fantasy X as trophy #9000 and Platinum #150, and to make sure I don't make the same mistake when I get my PS4. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...