Trophy lovers, be careful.

re-installer

I don't get why the missing timestamp is so bad.  You still have the trophy.

True. But I planned out a few of my milestones, so I can see why it may bother some to have them all changed. 

Connecting my devices to the internet was the first thing I did, apparently. I didn't even know this was a thing when I bought the Vita, or that I'd become a trophy hunter, so I was just lucky. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I was affected by this bug too back when I first played it and it annoyed me too because now my level history is meaningless.

First trophy should be beating Bryce in Tales of Graces F. Literally any history up until my first time-stamped trophy in Welcome Park is wrong.

I know it's not really that big a deal but I do like looking back at that kind of thing.

• 2 years later...

I thought I read somewhere on the internets that there was a way to fix the missing timestamps in Welcome Park? I've been looking for the information but can't seem to find it again.

I think it had something to do with doing a factory reset on the Vita (which would also reset Welcome Park as it is pre-installed), signing in to PSN so it gets updated date/time, then going offline and earning the trophies again before syncing and that gives them a timestamp? Can anyone confirm if that sounds remotely accurate, or possible?

Edited by IronMask75

42 minutes ago, IronMask75 said:

I thought I read somewhere on the internets that there was a way to fix the missing timestamps in Welcome Park? I've been looking for the information but can't seem to find it again.

I think it had something to do with doing a factory reset on the Vita (which would also reset Welcome Park as it is pre-installed), then signing in to PSN and earning the trophies again before syncing trophies and that gives them a timestamp? Can anyone confirm if that sounds remotely accurate?

First of all - you shall get "Necromancer" trophy ;). Second: if you have already synced your trophies to PSN with "missing timestamp" (I see you did...)
there is no way to fix'em. 

I also have one there :/.

Another case:

If you earned the trophy without timestamp, but didn't sync it yet - reset Vita (restore factory settings) which will wipe everything (including earned trophies), set your account again and first sign to PSN to set up the internal "clock", then your newly earned trophies will have a date like they shall have.

Edited by Smashero
Typos

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 4:44 AM, Smashero said:

First of all - you shall get "Necromancer" trophy ;). Second: if you have already synced your trophies to PSN with "missing timestamp" (I see you did...)
there is no way to fix'em. 

I also have one there :/.

Another case:

If you earned the trophy without timestamp, but didn't sync it yet - reset Vita (restore factory settings) which will wipe everything (including earned trophies), set your account again and first sign to PSN to set up the internal "clock", then your newly earned trophies will have a date like they shall have.

I have a question, I get missing timestamp in a lego game in Vita and I realized, I did not sync, then I reset my vita and I earned my platinum trophy with the normal date. But... what if I replay a vita game? A game that I already have earned the plat (GoW collection for example), the trophies will pop up again in my "offline system", and what about syncing? xDD I think it is a stupid question but... 

8 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

I have a question, I get missing timestamp in a lego game in Vita and I realized, I did not sync, then I reset my vita and I earned my platinum trophy with the normal date. But... what if I replay a vita game? A game that I already have earned the plat (GoW collection for example), the trophies will pop up again in my "offline system", and what about syncing? xDD I think it is a stupid question but... 

No stupid questions - only stupid answers ;).

Yes, if you will play "GoW" again while being offline, trophies will pop up again, but during syncing they will be "ignored" by PSN, since you have them already synced with earlier dates.

So nothing will change on your trophy list. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Smashero said:

No stupid questions - only stupid answers ;).

Yes, if you will play "GoW" again while being offline, trophies will pop up again, but during syncing they will be "ignored" by PSN, since you have them already synced with earlier dates.

So nothing will change on your trophy list. 

Man a rare idea that I have, I thought in this today: What if you have almost all the trophies of one game (just missing one before platinum), and you delete your user in PS3/VITA/PS4, then you create another user, you earn the remaining trophy that you needed for platinum, but in this case in your offline system you will not have "all the trophies", then sync. The servers will have your previous trophies saved, and then this last trophy will be added to your collection but not the platinum, is it possible? Or it unlocks automatically in the PS menu?

PD: I have never thought in this, its funny xDDDD

29 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

The servers will have your previous trophies saved, and then this last trophy will be added to your collection but not the platinum, is it possible?

Yes, happened to me when I used to switch between two consoles while playing the same game. Syncing both consoles will eventually add the platinum, but I don't think it 'pops' like normal, it just shows up in your list.