New Ace Trophy

then you are not learning good skills & abilities, look forward to increase the friendship ranks to get more and rare skills and try to finish your matches with S+ Ranks to get more points.

In Combination with the right trainingitems you can push it also besser.

here is a good description from raymaru from an another thread

Building a player with 150+ cost is not as hard as it looks, few things to keep in mind

- I build my character as FW + Musashi junior high, because it is easier to get "super success" 

- Always use the item that would increase your ability point

- Equipping Skills and Moves with higher cost would increase your overall cost significantly, personally I would recommend you max out your friendship level with the following characters.

On the appeal group screen, if you don't see too many of them group together you can do a save reload to trigger another shuffle.

Tsubasa (Japan)

Clifort (Netherland)

Schneider (Germany)

Carlos (Brazil)

Ryan (United State)

Dias (Argentina)

*If you want to beat the game easier definitely max out Clifort before playing against Netherland, you would be given a special mission to learn the super shot which is way stronger

- Maxing out friendship is not that hard, there are 2,3 skills that would significantly increase friendship point when you meet the criteria (think is team SS, personal S, hattrick), there is also an item that would temporarily boost the card level to max for a match

Edited by Seemok