Anyone here Supernatural fan?

OverHypedG

I've always been a fan of the show.  Though it's been a roller coaster as far as quality goes since season 5.

I'll finish the last season when it's released and probably feel some sadness with that, but the show definitely could have stopped a decade ago so we should be grateful we got as much of the Winchesters as we did.

Edited by JaneAusten69
  • Like 1

I missed the monster of the week format it had during its first season. After that every other season has been a miss for me. I liked the Leviathan storyline the most.  The only thing I don’t want the ending to be is predictable. And that means Sam and Dean dying or God winning. Think outside the box and I hope that the writers don’t try to end on a cliffhanger to try to get another season or show greenlit. 

• Like 1

I'm a big fan. It's the only show I make the time to keep up with when it airs.

While the first season seemed a bit close to Charmed, there were aspects I found interesting enough to keep coming back and what really got me hooked was season 4. Bringing in the other side of all the battles Sam and Dean had fought was pretty interesting to me.

I'm anxiously awaiting this series finale. The show has been through a lot of plots and after expecting it to end at the end of season five, as it was supposed to, I had been okay with it then. Now that I got another 9 seasons, I can't say I'll be sad. There has been enough.

I just want to see how they resolve everything at this point.

• Like 1

I don't know exactly how they did it, but they managed to make me like this long of an American TV Show for all this time.

Sure, the show has had its ups and downs, but I think I managed to like it for its entire run.

That said, everything has gotta end sometime and 15 seasons is more than enough. The longer something continues, the more likely it is it'll decrease in quality.

Carry on, my wayward sons. Maybe this time you'll finally be done and there'll be peace.

• Like 1

I think they are at the perfect spot now to end the show and never go back. They came to a certain point where there can't be anything else than end. Everything else is just sufficient.

But I would like to get a Supernatural movie and a game! :D 

Edited by OverHypedG

im fine with it. i've always enjoyed supernatural to some extent but always thought that once the leviathans story line ran its course it should have ended. that being said when it comes to shows. i finish them no matter what. so im gonna watch em all. hopefully they dont Dexter the ending or anything like that. 

Just now, OverHypedG said:

I think they are at the perfect spot now to end the show and never go back. They came to a certain point where there can't be anything else than end. Everything else is just sufficient.

But I would like to get a Supernatural movie and a game! :D 

a supernatural game would be pretty awesome. its basically be the witcher 3 but with sam and dean.....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Smallville which still annoys me when I think about it now

I watched Smallville weekly when it aired (yes literally, over the air, recorded on my TiVo) and I feel the same way.

So far Supernatural's last season is significantly better than that experience.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

They only just started showing season 15 last friday in the UK so we are quite some way behind but I'm nervous about the end I just don't want it to suck ass like other programs e.g Smallville which still annoys me when I think about it now.

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I watched Smallville weekly when it aired (yes literally, over the air, recorded on my TiVo) and I feel the same way.

So far Supernatural's last season is significantly better than that experience.

Just curious. You guys know that there was a final season of Smallville in a form of a comic series?

I know it still sucks that in order to get the ending you watch to a show you have to go to a different medium. But just thought you guys would want to know.

34 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Just curious. You guys know that there was a final season of Smallville in a form of a comic series?

I know it still sucks that in order to get the ending you watch to a show you have to go to a different medium. But just thought you guys would want to know.

I had heard about the comic finale, but after sitting through that final season, I couldn’t see myself bothering.

Now that some time has passed, I’ll track them down and give them a read. 

On 31/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, BestUsername---- said:

I did yeah I started reading it and if I remember correctly it wiped things out that happened in the final season and it was just like what's the point so I gave up after about 10 issues I think

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well I'm bringing this topic back from the dead to give my opinion on the final episode/season. The final episode was alright I guess there were some really good moments in it but other moments like what are we actually doing here and honestly there was no other way the program could end as a whole. Overall I thought the season was medicore writing at best propelled forward by fantastic acting.

• Like 1