Hands on with GT5 DLC!

Parker

For those who can't wait for the DLC pack to arrive, this will make the wait even longer. :P

A member of another site I frequent has his hands on the DLC and has posted a few things about it, including a video (albeit pretty bad quality) of Spa as well as some screenshots.

Enjoy...

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=227330

Tuesday is going to be a good day.

Parker

Spa Francorchamps is regarded as one of the worlds best racing tracks and it has yet to appear in a Gran Turismo game, and judging from the screenshots it looks to be one of gaming's best versions of the track so racing fans are pretty excited. If you're interested in racing at all you should look up some YouTube videos of people racing at Spa and see for yourself what the commotion is about.

Parker

Spa Francorchamps is regarded as one of the worlds best racing tracks and it has yet to appear in a Gran Turismo game, and judging from the screenshots it looks to be one of gaming's best versions of the track so racing fans are pretty excited. If you're interested in racing at all you should look up some YouTube videos of people raving at Spa and see for yourself what the commotion is about.

Parker

Interesting indeed. I love cars with all my heart, i only just got in to racing though and that's probably why i haven't heard of that course before. Will look it up though :)

Thanks for replying!