GtaV 100% career completion club

andyb712

Hi all just finished gtaV career mode to a 100% thought it would be a good idea to have club for this due to the amount of work involved for this single trophy it took me 87 hour's for this trophy so anyone else in the 100% club yet ?

I cant prove i have the trophy right now as the site's update profile section is currently undergoing maintenance but i will update asap

Edited by andyb712

How the hell you get this damn "the last one " mission

I did everything other and cant get it...

Just muck about a bit, shoot some cops till you die, or keep saving the game, you just need to fast forward time basically. It took me fast forwarding about 6 days before mine finally appeared on the map.

Also need to make sure you are using Franklin

Edited by Jimskeleton

OMG you're so 1337

Partly my fault believing that this was the biggest GTA yet. It's too easy and not enough to do.

How the hell you get this damn "the last one " mission

I did everything other and cant get it...

it just appeared over time man. I noticed it a few in-game days later and got very confused haha. It's Franklin's mission, if that helps :)

I've done every single player trophy and 'extra stuff' many days ago. To be honest it's boring now.

For someone who has GTA in his ID you sure got bored fast, there's so much to do!!(go for all golds in the missions, probably the hardest thing in the game)

I'm at 100% and currently have 59 hours of play, I only need to find the 1 jump I missed and win about 35-40 gold medals

• Like 1