A simpler solution if you have bugged trophies

cris3f

Like many, for me several trophies bugged, specially the ones for picking the end chest on the levels. But there's no need to delete the save file, specially if you've not finished the game yet. If you have 2 controllers just play on a alt account with your main as second player, all trophies will pop simultaneously on all accounts. Trophies will always pop n all playing accounts even if they were not even met by the others. I tested this by using a new alt when I was reaching the 50 local games and 10000 points and both popped in a alt that only played 3 games and picked almost 0 points.

Also the Perfect Score trophy is dead easy if you have 4 controllers. Just use 3 alt accounts, play a 4 player arena game, kill 2 of the alts then wait for the timer to end. This will give you 180 points for the timer and 20 for the 2 kills, with 0 effort. Yep the trophy will pop on all 4 accounts (and lower ranks trophies too).

• Like 1

Use another alt. Ultimately use the delete save file method. In the end it's the same solution, when using a new alt you're starting with a fresh save.

Do remember to make your main the second player. And don't exit the game immediately after picking the end chest, sometimes the game has a delay until the trophy pops.

Edited by cris3f