WORST TROPHIES EVER YOU EARNED

cik93

11 hours ago, SnowStorm said:

It was a fucking nightmare!! The amount of time I spent trying to grind out the last couple of snacks while constantly hearing my wife say "why are you doing the same thing over and over" drove me nuts! Yeah, my wife isn't a gamer :P

This is why I have multiple games in progress usually. If shes around back seat gaming, i don't want to hear "Didn't you already beat this game?" or "What are you doing running around the same area killing the same enemies?". When shes not around I do the more boring trophy farming.

32Lac7242.png

Watchdogs - Social Lubricant

Have you agree with others about this one, I think I got drunk one time while going for it to see if it helped.

Pretty much any of the Assassins creed multiplayer trophies.

• Like 1

On 02/09/2020 at 6:28 PM, DEI2EK said:

Been trying to get this for a week and a half now

i had a 4 win streak i lost and I screamed 

Bro, I laughed a lot (sorry).

I conquered this piece of hell on a full day playing this f*** game.
I had the same scenario here. 4 wins in a row, quit and got the Kudos. Got depression on that day, was horrible.

And now, do you earned the trophy?

1L7ff88f.png

Tomb Raider Trophy from Lara Croft and the temple of osiris.

First of all it's not a platinum. So that's trash. Second of all I would have rather gotten lots of bronze and silver trophies along the way completing these tasks. I had fun getting all of them complete but it took a week of grinding the game just to get one trophy. 

23L0839aa.png

Master of the Race Track- Horizon Chase Turbo.

This was so rage inducing. Those races in Japan I played over and over. I literally had all the other ones with Gold but one particular track in Japan was just plain evil. 

43Le3bcdb.png

Death by Disco- Rachet and Clank

It's been mentioned before. I had to play the entire game three times to get this because there's no tracking feature of what enemies you've hit with the Groovitron or not. 

3L323f0c.png

Superluminal- from Superliminal

Beat the entire game in under 30 mins. This one made my blood boil. You have to be so precise and there's very little margin for error. I had to abandon tons of runs 15 minutes in because something wouldn't cooperate correctly. But I'm happy with being in the top 50 first achievers. So there is that ?

Edited by Super_Mep

2 hours ago, Valcunus said:

Bro, I laughed a lot (sorry).

I conquered this piece of hell on a full day playing this f*** game.
I had the same scenario here. 4 wins in a row, quit and got the Kudos. Got depression on that day, was horrible.

And now, do you earned the trophy?

Nope it’s been over 2 full weeks of playing 3-4 hours a day and I’ve had no luck

I can't really think of anything that I've obtained that I thought was a horrible trophy, but there's one I'm working on that will definitely qualify once I do get it!  Catch a Millionaire - Dynamite Fishing World Games - I found this game on Playstation Now and it's actually pretty fun as a break from some of the other games I'm working on.  But to get the 100% on it, there's this 0.13% gold trophy for selling a million dollars in fish.  I've done 5 entire tournaments with 5 rounds in each tournament and I just hit 1% of the target....

9L00da41.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 9:50 AM, Super_Mep said:

23L0839aa.png

Master of the Race Track- Horizon Chase Turbo.

This was so rage inducing. Those races in Japan I played over and over. I literally had all the other ones with Gold but one particular track in Japan was just plain evil.

This game wasn't that hard in my opinion. It is pretty much a throwback to the old on rails racing games from times past, such as F Zero on the Super Nintendo. A bit fast paced at times, once you studied the tracks it was just a matter of getting them done.

The 109 Endurance Race on the other hand was just stupid. Finish in one race under fourth place, it was all the way back to the beginning. Pretty much called for USB/Cloud saving.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

18La7d454.png
METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS - SOUNDS OF THE BATTLEFIELD.

Another ridiculous grind. I haven't gotten it yet but I am on my last playthrough and it is just absurd. I'm so over it lol

I've been wanting to start and play through this game for the longest time. But eight playthroughs with one playthrough having to be nearly perfect? So demanding.

It's 80 hours according to the trophy guide. Not sure if I want to slog through this. Having to watch those long cutscenes to find those flashbacks to Metal Gear Solid 3 sounds like a big chore in itself.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I've been wanting to start and play through this game for the longest time. But eight playthroughs with one playthrough having to be nearly perfect? So demanding.

It's 80 hours according to the trophy guide. Not sure if I want to slog through this. Having to watch those long cutscenes to find those flashbacks to Metal Gear Solid 3 sounds like a big chore in itself.

They suck bro. Assuming you don't miss any of the flashbacks, first playthrough aint bad. Most of the time, your PS3 will be running on its own for those ridiculous emblems but it's the other playthroughs for a single emblem that just suck. It gets tiring and boring quickly. Thank God ill be done with it tomorrow lol 

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

This game wasn't that hard in my opinion. It is pretty much a throwback to the old on rails racing games from times past, such as F Zero on the Super Nintendo. A bit fast paced at times, once you studied the tracks it was just a matter of getting them done.

The 109 Endurance Race on the other hand was just stupid. Finish in one race under fourth place, it was all the way back to the beginning. Pretty much called for USB/Cloud saving.

That's too funny you kicked the master tournament ass and hated the endurance 109(which was actually 111 when I did for some reason?!?).

I got the long endurance one first try. Just took a week to get through them all haha. At no point did any of the AI threaten my top spot. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2020 at 8:54 AM, VigilantCrow said:

45Mfe5f78.png

Plays Well with Others
Complete 1,000 Play With Others missions

For approximately 350 hours, I was forced to be around squeakers. Probably the worst trophy ever created.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:29 PM, Koru said:

Without a doubt the worst trophy ever!

Good reason why I don't bother with those kinds of games.

63L02982c.png

Surge of Power
Upgrade Surge to the maximum level

L7d166a.png

Altered World Events

So by the time this DLC came out I couldn't get the material to upgrade the Surge gun to the last level.

I had to replay the game up to the point this DLC unlocked, at least God Mode came out at the same time to make this go faster.

Still annoying.

27Lc63c6b.png

Unlock all chests in Paris

What a mind numbing trophy to get took me over 3 hours to get the last 90 unlocked going around fighting the same enemies over and over and over again 

42L33f198.png

43L3e738d.png

44Lbd0e80.png

These 3 collectible trophies from Arcania were awful even using a map that had them all laid out still made it a pain to find them they don't really stand out from the surroundings so you have to wander around the area praying that you will be able to some how see one

• Like 1

4L736d52.png

Bookworm

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God

This definitely tops my list of worst trophies in all the games I've played.  Usually collect all items trophies aren't too terrible, you just need a good checklist and some patience.  No, this one is much more than that.  In this game to get all the weapons and shields, you have to go use them a bunch for them to level up.  So well beyond killing 10,000 monsters I'm still working on this one because there are a pointlessly large number of weapons and the worst is that you have to max out all the staves which are completely useless and do very little damage to boot.

35La2bf68.png

Millionnaire

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Another pointless grind because there is so a purpose in getting 100 million credits when you'll never need that much.

36L398f73.png

Masterful Development

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

It's funny, most would list a completely different trophy for this game, but this is to me hands down the worst trophy in the whole series and I'd rather do the Monomi minigame again than have to do this one again.  Bear in mind, I've platted DR2 and DR1-2 Reload, so yeah I did that minigame twice.  This one requires completing a minigame with every character possible.  This means you are doing it with the whole cast of all three games.  If I recall right, this was around 54 characters in total.  This trophy alone took longer to get than it took me to play the entire game.

34L281d17.png

Treasure Hunter

Final Fantasy XIII

So this trophy is an obnoxious grind at the best of times, but I had the extra special fun of once I had finished it, the trophy didn't unlock so I had to figure out what I missed.  The game doesn't have any way for you to see what stuff you've found.  I only knew I didn't miss the missables.  So I ended up having to do this one twice before I finally figured out what stupid thing I missed.

31Lfaf6ff.png

All Weapons at Level 9

Secret of Mana

This actually wouldn't have been as bad as it was if SquareEnix had bothered to actually test their game and make sure it didn't freeze.  Yes, I knew about the autosave bit, but that doesn't do much good if your game freezes as you are going to another room and it fails to save.  The trophy itself isn't a terrible grind, it was just frustrating to deal with the freezing making me have to try again to get those rare drops.

18L518bfd.png

Guardian Part Completionist

MeiQ

Actually picked this one instead of the one for killing 30k monsters because the condition to get the last guardian parts was killing 30k monsters anyhow.  This trophy was also annoying because you had to be sure to find or buy everything and it's pretty much the do everything in the game and grind excessively way beyond what any sane person would need and well beyond max levels and everything else sort of trophy.

1L1f0979.png

Beat Akiba's

Akiba's Beat

Put the plat because there were two trophies in this game that pissed me off.  The first was Master of Delusions which there is actually a glitch that causes it to be missable and I stupidly triggered that glitch and had to do a second run thanks to that.  The second was the one for completing all the side quests.  That wasn't exactly missable or anything, but the sheer amount of backtracking with no way to avoid monsters in dungeons and the fact that it purposely made you backtrack even more than needed because you couldn't take multiple quests in one dungeon at a time was very annoying.  These two trophies are the main reason why the plat is a UR most likely.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

That I can think of right off hand
Rayman Legends- Truly Awesome Trophy(Never doing this one again, even if the game shows up on my account doing the daily challenges for over 80+ days in a row wasn't really fun going for silver & gold cups was about to snap the disc in half if it took to much longer as well I still like the game and probably wouldn't mind another platinum on it if it weren't for this trophy)
Grand Theft Auto IV- Many of the Multiplayer trophies(Pretty much the reason I haven't gone after GTA 5 multiplayer trophies, haven't gone for Red Dead Redemption 2 either)
Aliens vs Predator- The Six Pack Trophy(Such a pain to try to find people for it, still need to get the platinum at some point though I do have all the online trophies for it I believe just need to single player stuff)
There might be some other ones that I have on here just as annoying, but not sure if I remember most of them.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:53 PM, Valkirye22 said:

32Lac7242.png

Social Lubricant - Watch Dogs
Complete level 10 against all 3 Drinking Game opponents

Lost a joystick on this one, from what I head it was apparently nerfed and made less homicide inducing in a later patch... I got it before that in any case...

I remember getting this trophy by asking my gf to control the right joystick while I had the left one...got it 2nd try after trying by myself for like 2 hours...

Edited by Brrrrrradislava
Triple posting

What do y'all define as worst? Bad requirements? Miserable experience? Pointless? Or all of them?

55L53631d.png

Mister Master (Yakuza Kiwami) - One of the requirements of max ranking Haruka's trust is to win a game of rotation pool on the hardest difficulty. I like playing pool but I suck bad at video game versions of it so this is far, far more miserable than getting the legend difficulty trophy. I was stuck at this for about 4 hours before I rage quit. Next day, on my 1st try I asspulled my way to victory by sinking 4 balls at once to get up to 56 pts & another one to get over 61. I think I just wasted all my luck from the rng gods from that 1 match.

42L576883.png

Card Sharp (Mafia II) - I got this back in the xb360 version. Just a tedious boring collectible hunt that went over 100 posters. One that sticks out to me is that one poster on top of a building where u need to crash into from the freeway with a car. Took me a lot of tries. I read that the remastered version added more. Yeah, no thanks. I ain't doing that shit again.

40L9d1681.png

Auto Fanatic (L.A Noire) - Again, I got this back in the xb360 version. This trophy along with the film reel trophy is probably made as an excuse to drive around the L.A map that barely had any point to explore outside of the cases. I need to rely on rng to get some cars to pop up. 

14L7d1033.png

Serial Offender (GTA SA) - It ain't R* without one dumb trophy in their platinums. I've beaten this game on 4 other platforms so I've gotten decent enough to only get busted twice on my 1st run. Getting into the police station for like 48 times is a stupid grind & at one point for some reason the frame rate drops so badly I have to reset the game. This isn't even the worst grind based trophy in a gta game * cough * Take The Cannoli * cough *

• Like 2

TK's favorite off the PS4 of Dead Rising 2.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5288-dead-rising-2/38-tks-favorite

It's practically everything bad about trophies, all combined into one mega trophy of utter shit.

- Online trophy, virtually impossible to do legit because online is dead
- Broken lobbies where you can't easily join each other's games

- Getting a team of 4 player to boost, around the world to be able to meet up at the same time slot and be available for many hours in a row
- Randoms appear just when you least expect it to fill the 4th slot, but the game starts anyway because people are desperate to just play, with anyone...So other boosting partners have to wait

- Randoms appear in the first few slot and you just hope they leave eventually since closing the room, they will certainly try to join you again

- Unskippable cut scenes

- Having to win events that come up at random, the event you want to win may not even come up at all

- The whole process can take days even with boosting partners, and with full cooperation going on

- Having to hang around for hours, days later because you got the trophy and others on your boosting team still don't have it

- Having to recruit more partners because one guy who got it decides to leave early, promise to come back later but then never show up again

- Frequent game crashes, praying to god the game session ends cleanly
- No trophy progress log of which events you won (incase a crash occurs after you won an event but you did not make it to the final round)

- If someone drops out of a game, or has a crash, everyone crashes.

- If the server rage quits, game ends (eg A random decides to quit at Stage 3 before the final round because the round they wanted to come up and win did not appear this time around)

The kicker for me is that the TIR event is actually very fun to play, Arnie's Running Man but with Zombies, a great mode ruined by awful game mechanics and requirements for trophies. Just make the game support bots already ffs!! Would be great if you could play it offline by yourself. (The game even has bots for the final stage when you are playing the game's story mode)

Edited by enaysoft

31L28fedf.png

Invincible Hundred Knight!! (Hundred Knight PS4)
Reached Floor B100 on max difficulty in the Tower of Illusion.

Oh boy, Floor B100? That means there must be like 100 stages or something to complete, no?

No, dipshit. Every "Floor" has like 6~9 "Rooms" (It's randomly decided) that you have to complete in order to advance to the next one.

So there's a chance that you may end up needing to do up to 900 randomly generated stages in order to get this trophy.

Pretty sure it took me like 20 hours to get this trophy.

And you know the best thing? When you get to Floor B100, nothing happens, the game just keeps going.

It's supposed to be an infinite mode.

I did my share of bullshit trophies, and there certainly were some that took me longer to get, but jesus, this was pointless.

Edited by DesmaBR

For me so far it's Fortissimo, AereA PS4. It is the roadblock to the Platinum. Warning: Pretty buggy game overall. I knew that going in. Also not as many grind hours as some games, but you can beat the game and upgrade your first character in one playthrough, but for the other three, its playing the same snow level over and over again farming currency to buy the skills. My advice is to break it up into chunks. I just played it in half hour increments at that point. But in the end I was left thinking why? 

16Lc260b4.png

Fortissimo: AereA (PS4)

Edited by KunoGuy
  • Like 1