Trophy glitches

jayboo1991

Just in case anyone wonders, this games trophys seem to be pretty glitchy.

I tested it on an alt account with my friend mg02377 and we just found out, that "Good Day" is glitched (you have to get the 1.00 version to pop this one) and the 10.000 kills is broken as well .. not exactly sure, how it popped, but my friend popped that one after playing with Olivia and do a higher kill streak with her.

If anyone tryes to Platinum that - this game takes a while and since we just tested it, not sure, which trophys got broken after that last patch (in December 2018).

Anyways best of luck to you all.

Jay

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

So I recently started this one playing totally offline, with downgraded version to 1.00.

Trophies for 3 and 10 streak popped with no issues.

Then I continued to earn "wins" and after my 25th related trophy didn't pop. Played 26th, 27th - nothing.

Decided to update the game to 1.18 and won one more match - trophy for 25 wins popped.

Those are my remaining trophies from ingame tracker - I didn't fulfill the requirements yet.

dLDl14X.jpg

I am a bit afraid that "Transport for Four" is currently glitched. Teleports - I guess they are only on "King of the Hill" level. Since on one console you can have maximum 4 players and you can only start the game with 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 1 it is impossible to get 4 players at the same time on teleport, since they are located in red/blue bases and you can not enter opposite base.

EDITED: I was totally wrong! Trophy explanation below!!!!

I already contacted few of the achievers of that trophy, but... I hope you wouldn't mind if I will also call you here:
@WaddysWDS@mg02377@JorgeSleep@WeeJ87@coldspectre@Alvurion@AntonyChampion47@KotKun

Edit: Funny, I just noticed that in "ingame tracker" trophy "No Life" has requirement "Play more than 10k seconds" and trophy description is "Play more than 100k seconds" ;).
I have currently over 35k (and no trophy), but not willing to play further unless I will know that "Transport for Four" is (un)obtainable.

Edit 2: Same with trophy "Dude": tracker says 1000, trophy description - 10000 (I wish that would be 1000 :D).

Edit 3: You can get an "assist" even while playing 1 vs. 3: hit the 3 players from team B once with the pistol (takes more than half of HP), then as B-players switch weapon to rocket launcher and commit suicide - assist counted for player from team A.

Edit 4: Popped "God", "Boss", "No Life" (after 100k secs), "The Conquerors", "Skydiver", "Flash" and "Friendzone".

Still working on "Dude" and "Careless".

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JorgeSleep said:

Congratz, Smash! I'm glad you finally got out of that torture. 1f602.png

Gracias Amigo! I wouldn't make it without your help!

I feel SO relieved...

Freedom! I think I will not start PS4 for at least two weeks :D

Edited by Smashero

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2022 at 1:23 PM, Conker said:

So can all trophies be done with multiple controllers and without having to play online? and what trophies do you need to do on downgraded patch?

Yes, everything can be done offline.

"Good day" has to be done on 1.00, since it is glitched in newest version.

• Like 4