ryuji_sakujo

Glitched trophies as of patch 1.27

21 posts in this topic

Notice: This thread might not be maintained for much longer.

Please contact @ryuji_sakujo (private message) and with his permission a mod of PSNProfiles
to take ownership of this thread if you're interested in maintaining it up-to-date.

In the meanwhile, please supply reports of your glitch and provide this info:

  • Affected trophy
  • Description of glitch
  • Possible workaround
  • Date and patch version when glitch occurred or was discovered


Official patch notes and news for Rogue Company: https://roguecompany.com/news/

On patch 1.XX (active during 2020-07-22) the following trophies were glitched:

  • GunsmithFully upgrade a primary weapon
    Glitched for some players, it unlocks in the in-game awards but the trophy doesn't pop.
    No known solution for this, try deleting your local save and meet the requirements again or wait until a new patch is deployed.


On patch 1.27 the following trophies were glitched:

  • Hard Carry Down 20 enemies in a single match
    Starter characters only need 20 downs, unlockable characters need about 22-23 downs to unlock the trophy
  • Good Company Win 8 matches with 8 different characters
    Getting a win with Scorch doesn't count, so pick another character
  • Zip On Lock - Down an enemy while riding a zipline
    Glitched in a good way, you can place a grenade or C4 at your teammates feet and detonate it as you're riding a zipline
  • No RespectDown an enemy with a gadget while looking away from them
    Same thing with this one, glitched in a good way. Place a grenade or C4 on your teammate and look away, 180 degrees.
  • ThriftyWin a match without purchasing a primary weapon
    Glitched for some players, it unlocks in the in-game awards but the trophy doesn't pop.
    Try to earn it with Ronin on Demolition/Extraction, it has worked for many players.
    If that doesn't work, try deleting your local save and meet the requirements again or wait until a new patch is deployed.

 

On patch 1.29 the following trophies were glitched:

  • Moneybags - Accrue a total of $70000 in a single match
    No known solution, seems to be resolved on patch 1.30 so try to earn it again.
 
Patch 1.27 was deployed around 15th of Aug or earlier, that's when I started playing.
Patch 1.29 was pushed out on the 2nd of Sept, trophies may be affected.
Patch 1.30 was pushed out on the 8th of Sept, trophies may be affected.
Edited by ryuji_sakujo
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the advice. I got almost 100% on Xbox One including 20 downs. That was hard by the way.

On PS4 I suppose I will stop playing until they fix everything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a fix to have Gunsmith pop when it's glitched? It's the only one that has fucked up for me and refuses to pop. Not even sure what to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Is there a fix to have Gunsmith pop when it's glitched? It's the only one that has fucked up for me and refuses to pop. Not even sure what to do.

Not sure, wasn't glitched for me and it's the first time I hear about it being glitched.
If someone can fill in details and a possible workaround I'll add it to the list.
Also, since when are you experiencing this glitch (patch version and/or date)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Not sure, wasn't glitched for me and it's the first time I hear about it being glitched.
If someone can fill in details and a possible workaround I'll add it to the list.
Also, since when are you experiencing this glitch (patch version and/or date)?

I'm not sure the exact date or patch version, but it was pretty when I started playing in July. It's checked off in the in-game menu but never got the trophy. It's the only one glitched out for me.

 

I think something messed up in my account or something because I got the Thrifty trophy without actually doing what is needed (at least I don't remember doing it) and I got it randomly mid match. Honestly was probably some insanely acute technical issue that glitched it all out. I know nothing about coding though so that could be bullshit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I'm not sure the exact date or patch version, but it was pretty when I started playing in July. It's checked off in the in-game menu but never got the trophy. It's the only one glitched out for me.

Sounds like the same issue I'm having with Thrifty.
Once you get 100 wins, try to delete your local save and see if it pops once you meet the requirements.
Also as new updates come in, see if it gets fixed. Hopefully you will unlock it.
I added this info to my first post.

18 hours ago, ChristianHenares said:

On PS4 I suppose I will stop playing until they fix everything.

They will never "fix everything", as time goes by Hi-Rez tends to break more things than they fix, and adding new content only increases the complexity and risk for breaking.
Those attempting to 100% Hi-Rez games should get all trophies possible, then wait for new patches to come out that hopefully fixes whatever remaining trophies you need.
Possibly messing around with deleting local save files can "unglitch" some stuff.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Sounds like the same issue I'm having with Thrifty.
Once you get 100 wins, try to delete your local save and see if it pops once you meet the requirements.
Also as new updates come in, see if it gets fixed. Hopefully you will unlock it.
I added this info to my first post.

Yes that was my plan. Once I get the 100 wins and 25 hours in a group I'm gonna try it. If that doesn't work then I'm frankly fucked til they decide to fix it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing to try is get a code for the other region (so EU if you're in NA and vice versa).
Download that version of the application and try to get remaining trophies there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 4 or 5 trophies gltiched on my account, gunsmith is one of them, anyone know of a fix? Literally all my trophies are stated as being completed, even downing someone with 10% life is glitched for me, not sure how to fix it :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ShadowWalsh said:

I have 4 or 5 trophies gltiched on my account, gunsmith is one of them, anyone know of a fix? Literally all my trophies are stated as being completed, even downing someone with 10% life is glitched for me, not sure how to fix it :(


Send Hi-Rez a support ticket: https://www.hirezstudios.com/support/

Then cross your fingers and hope they'll fix it eventually.. 😔

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every week there's a bug thread stickied in their subreddit and their devs read it. Posting there could be also useful. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moneybags trophy didn’t pop for me when I got 70 thousand in a match, might be glitched

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, fsluca said:

Moneybags trophy didn’t pop for me when I got 70 thousand in a match, might be glitched

On what patch?

This thread is mainly detailing glitches for patch 1.27. The game has since been patched twice, first to 1.29 and now to 1.30.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

On what patch?

This thread is mainly detailing glitches for patch 1.27. The game has since been patched twice, first to 1.29 and now to 1.30.

Whatever the most recent one was, also tried again and it worked

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fsluca said:

Whatever the most recent one was, also tried again and it worked

That's great. I added it to my post, I don't know how many were affected by that glitch but at least heard it from a few others.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

On another note, I'm looking to handing over the maintenance of this thread soon as I'll spend less time playing the game and tracking down the bugs.
If anyone is interested in taking this on, contact me by DMs here on PSNProfiles.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small update. Got all of the other trophies, tried deleting the save data and it still didn't work. Guess I'm fucked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Small update. Got all of the other trophies, tried deleting the save data and it still didn't work. Guess I'm fucked.

Yeah I did the same, unfortunately only your settings are saved on the local save, everything else like stats, awards and progress is on the serverside.
So we're in the same boat, can just wait and hope for an update to fix it.

 

You can post on their reddit, that might add some urgency to fixing the trophies:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueCompany/comments/iovmdf/bugs_suggestions_and_feedback_thread_september/

It doesn't seem like they're prioritizing fixing glitched trophies currently,
I'm guessing because the game is new so they want to focus primarily on fixing gameplay bugs and adding new features before they review trophy glitches and do QoL patches:
https://trello.com/b/mo4UvOGP/rogue-company-game

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

Yeah I did the same, unfortunately only your settings are saved on the local save, everything else like stats, awards and progress is on the serverside.
So we're in the same boat, can just wait and hope for an update to fix it.

 

You can post on their reddit, that might add some urgency to fixing the trophies:
https://www.reddit.com/r/RogueCompany/comments/iovmdf/bugs_suggestions_and_feedback_thread_september/

It doesn't seem like they're prioritizing fixing glitched trophies currently,
I'm guessing because the game is new so they want to focus primarily on fixing gameplay bugs and adding new features before they review trophy glitches and do QoL patches:
https://trello.com/b/mo4UvOGP/rogue-company-game

 

Yeah we're screwed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.