Glitched trophies

LegendaryPound69

12 minutes ago, PNLucas said:

I see that some aquired the platinum and tentative peace (the percentage of the trophy list is now 0,1%) can someone confirm if its really fixed? cause i had more than 20 villain sectors done and i just tried one and still didnt pop, so im not sure if they werent tracking the progress and maybe need to do 15 again.... 

Was a hacker who got the platinum in 1 second it's not fixed until patch 1.3.0/1.07

14 minutes ago, PNLucas said:

I see that some aquired the platinum and tentative peace (the percentage of the trophy list is now 0,1%) can someone confirm if its really fixed? cause i had more than 20 villain sectors done and i just tried one and still didnt pop, so im not sure if they werent tracking the progress and maybe need to do 15 again.... 

PSN  -  Attacking-Zegeta 

5 minutes ago, PNLucas said:

oh cool xD thanks a lot i was dreading that i would do all 15 again and get nothing. :)

Anytime! Dont torture yourself I made a new save after the most recent patch and it didn't work. The sectors didnt pop, my 50 hives didn't pop, and my 50 intelligence files didn't pop LOL

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

I just finished a Villain Sector and it didn't count on the challenge card (it's a weekly challenge for me), so I'm guessing that didn't count for the trophy either huh.

Interesting, so it seems almost certain that when they correct we should do 15 again. At least on the table there are always repeatable sectors and we will not have to wait 2 per day.

3 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I just finished a Villain Sector and it didn't count on the challenge card (it's a weekly challenge for me), so I'm guessing that didn't count for the trophy either huh.

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

Interesting, so it seems almost certain that when they correct we should do 15 again. At least on the table there are always repeatable sectors and we will not have to wait 2 per day.

Perhaps that's what the bug is, they just aren't counting towards anything with stats.  Does anyone know if the Xbox One version is having the same issues?  Their achievements have stat trackers for this from what I've heard.

It's bullshit if you ask me.

Psn with-holding trophies, even though most people have completed trophy tasks.

Crystal Dynamics making a game that's full of glitches and then taking back armours...yeah I want my Starboost armour back. 

In a court of law, companies are jailed for dishonestly. Pull your finger out of it and give players what they are owed!!!

9 hours ago, mrsoy89 said:

Just the Villain Sectors trophy left for me. Everything else popped fine. 

Edit: Any word on when the patch is expected yet?

I know I've done more than 50 hives and still have not had it click yet. Can it be the desert one/Let the game being on repeat? and did you end up doing more than that?

edit: added name of hive

Edited by DemonBlueWolf

1 hour ago, DemonBlueWolf said:

I know I've done more than 50 hives. Can it be the desert one/Let the game being on repeat? and did you end up doing more than that?

I'm always doing the first one that the game makes you do, the one in the desert I didn't do, is it easier/faster in your opinion?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I'm always doing the first one that the game makes you do, the one in the desert I didn't do, is it easier/faster in your opinion?

The first one is faster to me, imo, because you have to hit the switch vs. eliminate all enemies to start the hive. I try to go back and forth so it doesn't get too dull.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DemonBlueWolf said:

I know I've done more than 50 hives and still have not had it click yet. Can it be the desert one/Let the game being on repeat? and did you end up doing more than that?

I did exactly 50 and it popped. I did about 8 Hives just though completing the post game then just repeated Let The Games Begin over and over for the rest. 

• Like 2