More seasons

War-Heed

27 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I really hate it. This game was just mediocre, definitely worse than zombie army trilogy imo. I already see them charging us 3 times for 3 diferent seasons so you have to pay like 150 bucks for everything.

I agree the missions are all the same.  My least favorite rebellion game.  I loved all the sniper Elite Games and had a great time playing zombie army trilogy with friends.  This game was boring.  Missions are way too long and too much of the same thing.

Edited by steel6burgh

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

I agree the missions are all the same.  My least favorite rebellion game.  I loved all the sniper Elite Games and had a great time playing zombie army trilogy with friends.  This game was boring.  Missions are way too long and too much of the same thing.

I agree, but can't rate strange brigade, cause i haven't played it. Sniper Elite is a really good series, zombie army trilogy was fun with friends, but would have been boring solo to be honest and Zombie Army 4 was the worst.

7 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Looks like im going to be waiting a long time for the full edition. All I got is $30 for it all....and that's pushing it. Haha

Knowing Rebellion, there wasn't any complete edition for years. There was Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition but still missed the Hunt the Gray Wolf pre-order DLC included, so not that "Ultimate" afterall. Sniper Elite 4 and Strange Brigade didn't have an Ultimate Edition. So don't expect a complete edition for Zombie Army 4.

8 hours ago, westersburg said:

I agree, but can't rate strange brigade, cause i haven't played it. Sniper Elite is a really good series, zombie army trilogy was fun with friends, but would have been boring solo to be honest and Zombie Army 4 was the worst.

strange brigade was not too good either.  I'd say it was structured a lot like Zombie army 4.  Very bland and repetitive.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, trojbrown40 said:

Whenever the season 2 DLC pass goes on sale, would someone let me know? As of now, it's never been on sale. No way I'm paying $35 for 2 Bronze trophies (as of right now). I know more content and trophies are on the way but that's just way too high.

It's cheaper to buy the dlcs separately mate, at least in the uk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

this is the most ridiculous season passes i have ever seen in my life. they are planning on 7 season passes i think someone said? i hope this isnt the future of gaming. borderlands seems to be doing it to. and we all remember the problems in the past with having to buy online passes.

I seriously hope you've been misinformed about the 7 season passes hahaha. Honestly though for what they have brought out over 2 season passes could have just been one. I enjoyed the game but its tedious now trying to keep it at 100%. I doubt I'll buy another sniper elite/zombie army because of this or at least wait until they stop banging overpriced mediocre dlc out

On 12/27/2020 at 6:16 AM, IronEden-13 said:

I seriously hope you've been misinformed about the 7 season passes hahaha. Honestly though for what they have brought out over 2 season passes could have just been one. I enjoyed the game but its tedious now trying to keep it at 100%. I doubt I'll buy another sniper elite/zombie army because of this or at least wait until they stop banging overpriced mediocre dlc out

i was prob drunk and read something wrong hah. maybe the person meant 7 dlcs and not 7 season passes. or maybe i was in another world. drunk. but yah man i totally agree. i love the game, even bought the steelcase edition but price gouging the dlc really sits bad with me. 

the sale they have for the super deluxe edition do you know if that covers season 1 and season 2 dlc? its $20 which imo is overpriced for me since i already have the base game but i think its still cheaper then the season passes

2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i was prob drunk and read something wrong hah. maybe the person meant 7 dlcs and not 7 season passes. or maybe i was in another world. drunk. but yah man i totally agree. i love the game, even bought the steelcase edition but price gouging the dlc really sits bad with me. 

the sale they have for the super deluxe edition do you know if that covers season 1 and season 2 dlc? its $20 which imo is overpriced for me since i already have the base game but i think its still cheaper then the season passes

I might be wrong but I think it only covers season pass 1. I've been buying the dlc when it releases which works out marginally less expensive than the season pass

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is ok if they want to pull this shit because when sniper elite 5 comes out i'll just wait about 2 years until the entire thing is released and sells for about 9.99 before i pick it up.  this game is ok but the missions all play the same nothing new just garbage to have to keep forking out 6.99 every few months for a new level that plays just like the last.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

The season 2 pass finally went on sale for the 1st time for $18. I'm still not happy about paying $18 for just 3 trophies but I guess it's better than $36.    

I just checked and theyre both on sale 50%. Even at 50% off its still ridiculously expensive.

Edit: in canada full price is $47 on sale for $23.50 for one pass lol.

Edited by offdutysuperhero
Added