Seeing Stars Help

Spraragen88

I am trying to get Seeing Stars but I am not understanding instructions I found on GFaqs. I was told to start Avengers Initiative and after the cutscene it would tell me to talk to someone in the Harm Room.

I see the guy but I don't get a prompt to talk to him to start a tutorial. Actually, even going to the War Table and choosing Iron Mans challenge room (doing it on Challenge 1) puts me right into battle having to dodge 3 attacks, then overload and kill 10 enemies and then take down 3 waves. 

I was told there is a tutorial where enemies don't even attack and you are just testing strong and light attacks. How do I get that tutorial??

I've got this trophy by doing the very first winter mission on Easy, the ones where Kamala and Hulk get into Shield's underground headquarter. I choose Kamala level 3 as main while my level 7 Hulk as partner. Completed the whole first steps of that level whitout being seen, then at the most end where you must step into an platform where a percentage bar starts to raise and enemies come from multiple sides, I was killing the enemies as Hulk helped me at the end of that objective when had to go to the Headquarter entrance, I've got the trophy really randomly as I didn't expect it would pop. I've got this trophy by doing the very first winter mission on Easy, the ones where Kamala and Hulk get into shields underground headquarters. I choose Kamala level 3 as main while my level 7 Hulk as partner. Completed the whole first steps of that level whitout being seen, then at the most end where you must step into an platform where a percentage bar starts to raise and enemies come from multiple sides, I was killing the enemies as Hulk helped me, at the end of that objective when had to go to the Headquarter entrance. Just got the trophy really randomly as I didn't expect it to pop.

Edited by SolidHunterX

29 minutes ago, SolidHunterX said:

I've got this trophy by doing the very first winter mission on Easy, the ones where Kamala and Hulk get into Shield's underground headquarter. I choose Kamala level 3 as main while my level 7 Hulk as partner. Completed the whole first steps of that level whitout being seen, then at the most end where you must step into an platform where a percentage bar starts to raise and enemies come from multiple sides, I was killing the enemies as Hulk helped me at the end of that objective when had to go to the Headquarter entrance, I've got the trophy really randomly as I didn't expect it would pop. I've got this trophy by doing the very first winter mission on Easy, the ones where Kamala and Hulk get into shields underground headquarters. I choose Kamala level 3 as main while my level 7 Hulk as partner. Completed the whole first steps of that level whitout being seen, then at the most end where you must step into an platform where a percentage bar starts to raise and enemies come from multiple sides, I was killing the enemies as Hulk helped me, at the end of that objective when had to go to the Headquarter entrance. Just got the trophy really randomly as I didn't expect it to pop.

That's a story mission, right? Where you have to collect the part to fix Jarvis so you can open up the war table... You can't replay that once you beat it. I already beat it... Story missions are not replayable.

59 minutes ago, Spraragen88 said:

That's a story mission, right? Where you have to collect the part to fix Jarvis so you can open up the war table... You can't replay that once you beat it. I already beat it... Story missions are not replayable.

Yeah, Story Mission, I think you can replay it throu the Avengers Initiative mode (Online Mode) just make sure to select the right mission from there, I think it is 100% available on that mode. 

Edited by SolidHunterX

1 hour ago, Spraragen88 said:

I am trying to get Seeing Stars but I am not understanding instructions I found on GFaqs. I was told to start Avengers Initiative and after the cutscene it would tell me to talk to someone in the Harm Room.

I see the guy but I don't get a prompt to talk to him to start a tutorial. Actually, even going to the War Table and choosing Iron Mans challenge room (doing it on Challenge 1) puts me right into battle having to dodge 3 attacks, then overload and kill 10 enemies and then take down 3 waves. 

I was told there is a tutorial where enemies don't even attack and you are just testing strong and light attacks. How do I get that tutorial??

It should give you an objective as Iron Man that sends you down to talk to Wu, then have you enter the room behind him and there it should start the tutorial.

Supposedly if you've already done the character tutorials on the helicarrier in the story then you can't replay them, but I can't confirm that.  I went into the avengers initiative mode before getting far enough in the story that you can access the war table and harm room tutorials through campaign mode.

Edited by Snake2410

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

It should give you an objective as Iron Man that sends you down to talk to Wu, then have you enter the room behind him and there it should start the tutorial.

Supposedly if you've already done the character tutorials on the helicarrier in the story then you can't replay them, but I can't confirm that.  I went into the avengers initiative mode before getting far enough in the story that you can access the war table and harm room tutorials through campaign mode.

Ok, so I figured it out. I started a new game on my second profile and jumped right into Avengers Initiative. Guess what, it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT from when I did it after playing some story. It did give me the mission to talk to the Harm Tech and then it started the tutorial. This is the only time it gives you this specific tutorial with the light attacks, and combos but you are playing as Iron Man. If you open the HARM room in the story (like 3 hours in) it has you 'pretending' to be Iron Man but you are still Kamala and it actually SKIPS the first half of the tutorial.

So yeah, depending on if you started Avengers Initiative first or Story Mode first it gives you two different tutorials.

7 hours ago, SolidHunterX said:

Yeah, Story Mission, I think you can replay it throu the Avengers Initiative mode (Online Mode) just make sure to select the right mission from there, I think it is 100% available on that mode. 

Ok, so the confusion is because you get two different tutorials (and are stuck with the one you get as the mission on the list of HARM missions). If you jump right into Avengers Initiative you get a mission to talk to Wu and you get a tutorial with basic attacks. If you play story up to where you unlock the Harm room, you get a tutorial but it isn't ranked by stars and it is missing the first half of the tutorial with the light attacks and combos. The big difference is Story Mode has you being Kamala controlling the Iron Man suit and the other is just Iron Man.

Edited by Spraragen88
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Ok, so I figured it out. I started a new game on my second profile and jumped right into Avengers Initiative. Guess what, it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT from when I did it after playing some story. It did give me the mission to talk to the Harm Tech and then it started the tutorial. This is the only time it gives you this specific tutorial with the light attacks, and combos but you are playing as Iron Man. If you open the HARM room in the story (like 3 hours in) it has you 'pretending' to be Iron Man but you are still Kamala and it actually SKIPS the first half of the tutorial.

So yeah, depending on if you started Avengers Initiative first or Story Mode first it gives you two different tutorials.

Ok, so the confusion is because you get two different tutorials (and are stuck with the one you get as the mission on the list of HARM missions). If you jump right into Avengers Initiative you get a mission to talk to Wu and you get a tutorial with basic attacks. If you play story up to where you unlock the Harm room, you get a tutorial but it isn't ranked by stars and it is missing the first half of the tutorial with the light attacks and combos. The big difference is Story Mode has you being Kamala controlling the Iron Man suit and the other is just Iron Man.

So it looks like the trick is either do the Initiative first.  Or after story back up your save to plus/usb, delete it from the system, then jump into the Initiative and do the trophy.  Then redownload the save.  

Also, for anyone worried about being spoiled by skipping story to do this trophy first, the one spoiler that the Initiative will warn you about if you don't finish story first is something in the opening Initiative cutscene and is extremely predictable. 

I'd say it's barely a spoiler only because it involves game content that is already confirmed, and how it comes about isn't told in that one Initiative custscene you have to watch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stolarz1916 said:

So anyone have any tips how to do that if I already did my story and can't get that Iron Man tutorial?

Back up your save file to plus or usb, then delete it from your system.  Start a new game and go into Initiative instead of campaign.  After the cutscene follow the objective and after talking to the guy it has you talk to you'll go into the harm room for the tutorial.  This tutorial is different than the one in the campaign and will have you do several button combo tutorials, trophy should pop after you do the triangle combos.  Just try to be fast so you don't lose stars from taking too long.

Restore your backed up save after you get the trophy.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

I just got this trophy with zero trouble at all.

After the campaign you get three follow up mission chains. One of the missions for SHIELD is Hill telling you  to get data or something from a secret base Fury had. In mission 2 or 3 on this chain you'll fight a bunch of guys and then have to use a radar ping to tell you where the base is during stage 3 of the level. I was playing as Thor and just flew straight to it and the trophy popped. It was super easy and I didn't encounter any bad guys along the way.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

My problem is that my AI team members always get hit so they always screw up the trophy for me :(

As long as they haven't patched it this is the easiest way:

Back up your save to usb/plus, then delete it from the system.  Start a new game but pick Initiative instead of campaign.  After the cutscenes you'll get an objective to go to the Harm room.  Go there and the do the tutorial in the Harm room.  You should get the trophy after the triangle combo portion.  Enemies don't attack and you don't have to worry about AI screwing you.  Download your old saves once you get the trophy and you can then continue from where you left off.

18 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

Back up your save to usb/plus, then delete it from the system.  Start a new game but pick Initiative instead of campaign.  After the cutscenes you'll get an objective to go to the Harm room.  Go there and the do the tutorial in the Harm room.  You should get the trophy after the triangle combo portion.  Enemies don't attack and you don't have to worry about AI screwing you.  Download your old saves once you get the trophy and you can then continue from where you left off.

Hm yeah I read that above in this thread but I was hoping I could do this without deleting my save. Ah well.

Btw one other trophy that I am having trouble with is collecting the 50 Intelligence files. I am still missing about 16 of them but have already beaten the story (obviously). How can I get the remaining 16 files. I read they can be in chests sometimes but only rarely. Is there any other way to get them ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloudbahamut said:

Hm yeah I read that above in this thread but I was hoping I could do this without deleting my save. Ah well.

Btw one other trophy that I am having trouble with is collecting the 50 Intelligence files. I am still missing about 16 of them but have already beaten the story (obviously). How can I get the remaining 16 files. I read they can be in chests sometimes but only rarely. Is there any other way to get them ?

I was surprised the Seeing Stars trophy popped for me when I was playing for Black Widow and making sure I took no damage even when Captain America died on me. For information Overload, the trophy didn't unlock for me until I found 76 of the files. 

I missed the easy method and finished the game without this trophy.  Found an easyish method to do it post game.  Use Black Widow in Stark Realities (works with revisited too) mission and you can snipe the first elite squad with high calibre shot from the platforms in front of the base outside.  I had AI as Thor, Iron Man and Cap companions.  Hardest part is not getting hit on way to base.

57 minutes ago, Tirisia said:

I missed the easy method and finished the game without this trophy.  Found an easyish method to do it post game.  Use Black Widow in Stark Realities (works with revisited too) mission and you can snipe the first elite squad with high calibre shot from the platforms in front of the base outside.  I had AI as Thor, Iron Man and Cap companions.  Hardest part is not getting hit on way to base.

Nah I am good. I just copied my save to USB, deleted it from system storage, started the game, did the Iron Man tutorial in Avengers Initiative and got the trophy after like 20 seconds. Then exited the game, deleted the new save file, restored my original save from USB and continued on where I had left off. 8 trophies to go until platinum and all of them are basically grinding trophies (War zones, villain sectors, prisoners, strongboxes, Hives, reaching Level 150, 250 hero levels and intelligence files)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-10-02 at 11:32 PM, Snake2410 said:

I think that they patch it, didn’t worked

• 4 weeks later...

There is easy way to do this.

What we will need is a SHILDE faction mission Secrets Within and a flying character such as Thor or Ironman.

After we found and help Resistans Team, we'll have to find the Vault. We simply fly to the indicated place on the radar without getting hit and after reaching the place we will get the trophy.

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure if this has been stated before but I can confirm your AI teammates (when playing single player) can take damage and still achieve this trophy, as long as they do not need to be revived and you take zero damage.

I got it in the Tundra map and Taskmaster mission “Alternate Visions”.

Again I didn’t check whether this was already clarified about the AI damage or not.