FIFA 21 Achievement List revealed

westersburg

Thank you for sharing !

Most of the trophies seem ok, however, i believe that there are quite a few extremely challenging and grindy trophies (i.e. Play a game in Division 4 or higher in FUT Division Rivals,  Reach 90 OVR with your Avatar in VOLTA FOOTBALL), which were also present in FIFA 20.

48 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Is it easier to platinum when play at day 1 or play later?

Hmm, that's a great question :)

Both options have advantages and disadvantages. Playing at day 1 might be better, since no ICON cards will be available, however, the prices of the players tend to be overpriced.

On the other hand, as the game progresses, more In-Form cards and ICON Cards will be released. This will significantly reduce the prices of ordinary players, but the probability of playing against opponents with extremely good squads will concurrently rise.

Therefore, based on this, i don't think there is an optimal period to reach division 4. All in all, we need to be lucky, and i guess we have to keep trying. Everything will be allright! :)

Edited by xxEliteCDxx
  • Like 1

Just do some search on the internet about FIFA 21.

"In FUT 21 you will have an alternative placement method to help you find your level in Division Rivals. The first 30 matches played in Squad Battles will factor the difficulty you play at, and the results of your games, into your placement Division."

Maybe this will be easier?

Also there is co-op FUT.

Maybe the div4 trophy can be earned by joining someone who is at div4?

• Like 1

On 03/09/2020 at 9:57 PM, TheVengeance1231 said:

I do not play FIFA 20.

So I want to ask,  in FIFA 20, Is there any penalty to rage quit?

Is boosting the division placement match easier than promote from low division to div4? 

Yes, in FIFA 20 (Division Rivals mode), If you quit the game, you actually lose points from your overall ranking!

On 04/09/2020 at 9:17 AM, TheVengeance1231 said:

Just do some search on the internet about FIFA 21.

"In FUT 21 you will have an alternative placement method to help you find your level in Division Rivals. The first 30 matches played in Squad Battles will factor the difficulty you play at, and the results of your games, into your placement Division."

Maybe this will be easier?

Also there is co-op FUT.

Maybe the div4 trophy can be earned by joining someone who is at div4?

Oh, i didn't know about that! Thank you for sharing! This seems like a nice alternative placement method to determine in which division we can get allocated to initally! Squad battles is a different method, instead of playing against online real-time players, you are facing off AI opponents, and you can also get to choose the difficulty of the AI. Maybe this would be an easier way to get allocated to Division 4, but i guess it will depend on which AI difficulty is required.

• Like 1

If that alternate division placement sounds a lot less frustrating than the requirements for the same trophy in Fifa 20. Squad Battles are offline and it's possible to play against awful squads with decent players and win even on on difficulties like professional and world class. Just hoping no other tricks are up EA's sleeve regarding this...

I don't like the Weekend League trophy returning though, mainly because it won't even be valid by the time Fifa 22 comes out, but I still think you can get it even by losing games (like me because I suck at online :p)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MadEdders95 said:

If that alternate division placement sounds a lot less frustrating than the requirements for the same trophy in Fifa 20. Squad Battles are offline and it's possible to play against awful squads with decent players and win even on on difficulties like professional and world class. Just hoping no other tricks are up EA's sleeve regarding this...

I don't like the Weekend League trophy returning though, mainly because it won't even be valid by the time Fifa 22 comes out, but I still think you can get it even by losing games (like me because I suck at online :p)

I don't think the ''Top Flight Football'' trophy is really challenging. I think we just have to accumulate a total of 2000 points to successfully qualify for the FUT Champions weekend league, and we still get a few points even if we lose a game! :)

1 hour ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

It seems the new placement option are easier.

I think I am going to buy the game.

Hope you have an enjoyable time!! Have you played any of the recent FIFA games :) ?

11 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

I don't think the ''Top Flight Football'' trophy is really challenging. I think we just have to accumulate a total of 2000 points to successfully qualify for the FUT Champions weekend league, and we still get a few points even if we lose a game! :)

Hope you have an enjoyable time!! Have you played any of the recent FIFA games :) ?

No, I don't like online trophies, so I have only play PES 2014 before.

I platinum all four stack (NA, EU, JP, AS) for PES 2014.

There is a long time I have not play football games.

So I am hungry to play football game, so I stay close to the info of FIFA 21.

After knowing it not very difficult to platinum, then I decided to buy it.

• Like 1