WARNING: Platinum trophy (may bee) unobtainable with version 1.02. EDIT: Fixed with version 1.03 patch

lonny2001

I can confirm that the side quest is still broken. Unfortunately I downloaded the game through the reworked PS Plus Extra membership and it downloaded v1.0.2. As far as I know, I am unable to utilize the guides to downgrade the digital version to 1.0.0 due to playing on a PS5. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

5 minutes ago, xPaRaPhOiAx said:

I can confirm that the side quest is still broken. Unfortunately I downloaded the game through the reworked PS Plus Extra membership and it downloaded v1.0.2. As far as I know, I am unable to utilize the guides to downgrade the digital version to 1.0.0 due to playing on a PS5. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Your only other alternatives are to either create an EU account and buy the EU digital release or stump up the cash for an EU retail copy. Also, AFAIK, the downgrade exploit works with PS4 games running on the PS5, just not PS5 exclusive games.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 6/28/2022 at 5:39 PM, HuntingFever said:

Your only other alternatives are to either create an EU account and buy the EU digital release or stump up the cash for an EU retail copy. Also, AFAIK, the downgrade exploit works with PS4 games running on the PS5, just not PS5 exclusive games.

Nope, I wrote a guide on how to downgrade games and it appears that the PS5 has been updated a while ago to stop you from downgrading any game on the system (Ps5 was always impossible, but PS4 via BC doesn't work). Your only option is to downgrade them on a PS4 or a Pro.

• 1 month later...

It's been confirmed that the NA region has been updated on July 12, 2022 with the latest patch that the EU region currently has.  Even though the game is still very buggy, all of the trophies obtainable now.  Warning: some of the trophies require a second save file, at least that's what I had to do to capture several trophies that wouldn't pop with a single save file.  I did get the Platinum in July 2022.

• Like 2