Show Them Who's Boss and Haven't You Had Enough? trophies

Tripple_Barnett

Just thoroughly check every area and you should be fine.  All the tamers are on the overworld and not in any caves/buildings so don't worry about checking those.  There are also no tamers in Cadium.  Also be sure to check areas where a story quest happened as tamers can spawn in areas after some main quests.

I was missing one tamer when I finished the game and I found him as I was rematching everyone in the world. He was in an area I hadn't rechecked after the story section in that location.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SonneeD said:

Just thoroughly check every area and you should be fine.  All the tamers are on the overworld and not in any caves/buildings so don't worry about checking those.  There are also no tamers in Cadium.  Also be sure to check areas where a story quest happened as tamers can spawn in areas after some main quests.

I was missing one tamer when I finished the game and I found him as I was rematching everyone in the world. He was in an area I hadn't rechecked after the story section in that location.

Thanks for the information. I will just go to every city and try to make a checklist maybe. 

Just a note. It seems the devs are planning to make the icon above tamers heads different depending on whether it's a rematch or not. So you'll be able to tell if you've fought a tamer before. They'll also make it so you have to physically interact with tamers to rematch them. However, these are not currently implemented yet.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SonneeD said:

Just a note. It seems the devs are planning to make the icon above tamers heads different depending on whether it's a rematch or not. So you'll be able to tell if you've fought a tamer before. They'll also make it so you have to physically interact with tamers to rematch them. However, these are not currently implemented yet.

Thanks for the info. I may still try to figure it out. 

On 9/4/2020 at 9:25 PM, SonneeD said:

Someone on the community discord made a location guide for what we believe is every tamer in the game: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11KVv1oWJx4-SRR6Y9ShiTvPjWXy_g4LV3I4NsJkiFNE/edit#heading=h.n4j8133gso7s

Hope this can help everyone!

I can confirm that this list is perfect. I got both Tamer battle related trophies tonight. Thank you again for posting this.