Performance / Bugs?

Suntropology

34 minutes ago, Suntropology said:

Hi ppl,

just read some tests of the game and the opinions are very different, some said the game is a bugfest?

Can somebody confirm?

was hyped as F*** on this, but in case it's that buggy i gonna wait...

Thx

More than 10 hours of playing, And a couple of times I got the classic error ce-348, aside from that, no other problems 

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it a bug fest but there's some minor annoyances that definitely needs fixing. Me and my co op partner are currently waiting for a patch because all our quest logs and cash have been reset, this seems to be a problem even on PC so maybe wait for a patch or two. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

I've had maybe 3 or 4 crashes. Maybe played around 10-12 hours (on PS4 Pro). I have had my characters glitch a couple times where it looked like they were violently doing squats. It was like they couldn't decide whether to crouch or stand. It ended with combat. I've also had X not register a couple times when trying to speak to an NPC (no matter where I was standing or how many times I pressed it). When I got HQ and tried to create my 3rd and 4th characters, the game had a bug where the skin was WHITE (not caucasian, but almost see through white). It wouldn't allow me to create a character because Appearance wasn't finished (no checkmark)... probably because they had no skin lol. Anyways, I restarted the game and that fixed that. Another annoyance is the menu. Sometimes the "cursor" gets lost off-screen and won't come back. I have to close out of the menu and re-open to get it back. It happens mostly when looking at Perks or when I'm trying to put it on my equipped items on the left of the menu. I still recommend the game and hope that these are fixed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My Pile of shame is big as fu**, so i dont have the need to play it asop... but i loved the second part... so i was max hyped as i saw part 3...

But i wanna enjoy the game, i have no problem with minor bugs, but Questbugs or the other here described ones are enough to wait...

Thanks for the responses :)

38 minutes ago, Suntropology said:

My Pile of shame is big as fu**, so i dont have the need to play it asop... but i loved the second part... so i was max hyped as i saw part 3...

But i wanna enjoy the game, i have no problem with minor bugs, but Questbugs or the other here described ones are enough to wait...

Thanks for the responses :)

Game is superior to the second one in every aspect but just as buggy. They have fixed the quest progression bugs but the game still suffers from crashes and the platinum ain't possible at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Game is superior to the second one in every aspect but just as buggy. They have fixed the quest progression bugs but the game still suffers from crashes and the platinum ain't possible at the moment. 

Most people say that, great game but buggy... so i think i gonna wait and play it when these problmes are solved... :)

1 hour ago, Suntropology said:

Most people say that, great game but buggy... so i think i gonna wait and play it when these problmes are solved... :)

Wait 3-6 months ..... Recent patch actually made the game much worse for me with bluescreens happening every 2 hours + invisible enemies and there is still quest bugs.

As BrandedBerserk pointed out 2 trophies are also unobtainable right now and i doubt they are getting those fixed anytime soon.

• Like 1

On 29.9.2020 at 2:49 PM, Game_Knot said:

Wait 3-6 months ..... Recent patch actually made the game much worse for me with bluescreens happening every 2 hours + invisible enemies and there is still quest bugs.

As BrandedBerserk pointed out 2 trophies are also unobtainable right now and i doubt they are getting those fixed anytime soon.

Sounds not that great...

yeah i will wait... and will give it a try in 6 Months or something like that...

Thank you

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 5:56 PM, Kaph- said:

Is the game still a bugfest?

It crashes occasionally and there's audio glitches with voice lines cutting out and sound effects playing too loudly. But there's no game-breaking bugs that I've seen. For an inXile game — their stuff is notoriously busted on release for consoles and they often do not bother patching everything— that's probably as good as it's gonna get. There's a good game under the jankiness, so I'd say give it a shot.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:20 PM, HuntingFever said:

Since this is on sale at the moment, I was thinking of picking it up but was wondering how stable/buggy it is with the latest patch installed :)?

Ha! Terminator is that you? This same identical question was asked under your name on PSTrophies. I caught you bro, I now know your second screen name! Lol. I was wondering it myself but this game's forum is kind of dead. I bought it a week or so ago for $14.88 at Walmart but returned it. I was thinking of picking it back up again. But I don't know. Some of those trophies really sound annoying.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

4 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Ha! Terminator is that you? This same identical question was asked under your name on PSTrophies. I caught you bro, I now know your second screen name! Lol. I was wondering it myself but this game's forum is kind of dead. I bought it a week or so ago for $14.88 at Walmart but returned it. I was thinking of picking it back up again. But I don't know. Some of those trophies really sound annoying.

Yes, it is I - Terminator :).

• 1 month later...

Damn this game is great, just chucked 5 hours at this, im having a blast. Love me a good RPG and this is a proper one. Im rolling with the punches (no save scum) no crashes, no bugs and it looks and functions great compared to Wasteland 2, this is easily up there with Div Original Sin 2 in terms of control and easy of use for a controller version. Then again 5 hours in not really alot for me in a game like this but ill update this post over the next week or two. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 3.8.2021 at 1:49 AM, OnlyCass said:

Damn this game is great, just chucked 5 hours at this, im having a blast. Love me a good RPG and this is a proper one. Im rolling with the punches (no save scum) no crashes, no bugs and it looks and functions great compared to Wasteland 2, this is easily up there with Div Original Sin 2 in terms of control and easy of use for a controller version. Then again 5 hours in not really alot for me in a game like this but ill update this post over the next week or two. 

U play on PS4 or PS5?

• 3 weeks later...